Matthew Rose Publish time 2024-9-4 00:17

Pattaya, Thailand Bar Girlsđź’‹, Streetwalkers and Freelance Prostitutes Price Guide

It is easy to settle down in Pattaya if you have money in your pocket, knowing the prices will help you get the best deal anywhere. Any girl you meet may immediately ask you to pay 2000/3000 baht for a few hours, if you don't know, you may just pay 2 to 3 times the actual price. The price of a girl depends on many factors, such as your appearance and the length of your legs, behavior, hygiene, etc. However, if you know exactly what to do, you can really get the best price. If you are visiting for the first time, this article may just help you understand how the red light district of Pattaya works.

Bar Girls

Bar girls are prostitutes who work in bars. So the deal is that when you enter the bar, the bar girls are usually there to entertain you, and if you meet a Thai girl you like, you can take her back to the hotel or hourly room for activities.

Bar girls are one of the safest entertainment activities because from what I know, these girls are usually clean and disease-free, but staying overnight can sometimes be a tricky thing. Some bar girls only like short time, which means you can do sports with the girl for up to two hours, bars usually have hourly rooms, which need to be paid, and there is also a bar fee.

Let me list them below

1. Lady Drink - Pattaya is a little strange, I mean, the drink fee you pay is different from the drink fee of a working bar girl, for example, if you pay 80-100 baht for 1 drink yourself, you will pay her 180-250 baht for a ladydrink.

2. Bar fee - is the price you pay to the bar to compensate its employees for a few hours. The price ranges from 300 baht to 1500 baht, depending on the bar, time and place.

3. Hourly room - As I said before, some girls may prefer short time, so the bar has hourly room, which will cost you 300 to 600 baht for 2 hours, and sometimes various amenities are provided including condoms.

So if you want a bar girl, then you usually need to spend some money on the bar and the girl who is with you.

Beer Bar Girls

Bar girls and beer bar girls are similar in almost all aspects, but beer bar girls are cheaper than gogo bars. Cheaper in the sense that bar charges, drinks and lady drinks for gogo girls are all cheap, even short or long hours charges for gogo girls are relatively cheap, and if you can wait until the girl gets off work, that is, when the beer bar closes, then the bar charges can also be saved.

Freelancers or Streetwalkers

Freelancers are very easy to find, I mean they are almost everywhere. A walk along the beach road may give you the same idea. Freelancers are usually those girls who are not associated with any bar, which means you don't have to spend money on bar charges or lady drinks. You can just pick them anywhere and make a deal with them. As I said, it is very easy to find freelancers, but I would recommend you to casually meet them in some famous nightclubs where there are many freelancers. Nightclubs like Nasha, Raaz, 808 Club​, Insomnia, Lucifer Club, etc. host many freelancers. You can pick up these freelancers for less than 1500 baht for a short time and 3000 baht for a long time. Max to max can pay 3000 baht for a really hot freelancer.

Agogo Bar Girls

When it comes to Pattaya, Agogo Bar Girls are like the ultimate hotties. Agogo Bar Girls are under 30 years old, most of them look like models, with perfect body and no extra fat. Some Agogo Bar Girls also have plump but cute girls. Short time is usually 2500 baht, long time is usually 5000 baht, bar fee 700-1500, the price varies according to the time.

Russian Prostitutes

Russian girls are less popular in Pattaya, but they seem to be an unfulfilled fantasy for rich Arabs and Indians. These girls look like angels, with blonde hair and green eyes. Russian girls are like all the high-class girls in Pattaya, if you are really into them, then you should go to some Russian bars on Walking Street. If you are lucky enough, you can also meet them on Beach Road. These girls are expensive, starting from 3000-4000 baht for a short time and over 6000-8000 baht for a long time. They are like branded stuff, same but different.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Pattaya, Thailand Bar Girlsđź’‹, Streetwalkers and Freelance Prostitutes Price Guide