Lisa Scripps Publish time 2024-9-5 04:26

Parkiran Atas Kawah Putilh volcano, Bandung, Indonesia, tropical rainforest hiking

This is a note that no one knows about on the Internet, which greatly improves the travel experience in Bandung, Indonesia! Everyone is familiar with Milk Lake, Overturned Boat and Asian and African Museum. The first two are located in the south and north, far away from the city, and it is easy to have a bad travel experience due to traffic jams.

Q. Is Bandung worth visiting?
A: It is worth it. From July to August, the temperature is 16~27 ℃, refreshing!

Q. How to play?
A: It can be roughly divided into three groups, each of which can be arranged for 1 day. The key point to improve the experience is: Along the way to these two destinations, arrange delicious, fun and chill places!

1. Southwest Route: Kawa Puding Volcanic Lake (morning) + Tea Field Strawberry Terrace (lunch + sightseeing, fee)
2. North Route: Tangkuban Perahu Volcano (morning) + Mountaintop Castle (lunch and dinner + sightseeing, fee)
3. Downtown: Asian-African Conference Museum + Monument + Jalan Braga Old Street
Others: Floating Mosque, Bandung Institute of Technology, Catholic School, etc. Leisure Walk

Navigation positioning is as follows:

1.a-Colatan Lake: Parkiran Atas KAWAH PUTIH (Figure 1 ~3); Be sure to hike to the top, along the way you can experience a large area of ​​high mountain tea fields + tropical rainforest hiking (Figure 4 ~5);
1.b Lunch: Patenggang Pinisi (Restaurant on a large boat by the lake, Figure 6); . Along the way you can see beautiful tea fields and strawberry terraces: Strawberry Petik Sendiri (Figure 7~10)
2: Tangkuban Perahu Volcano: Puncak Gunung Tangkuban Perahu (Figure 11~12); Mountaintop Castle: Strawberry Petik Sendiri (Pictures 13-15)
3: Asian African Conference Museum and Old Street: Jalan Braga (Pictures 16-17); Floating Mosque: Masjid Raya Al-Jabbar (Picture 18)

Other tips:
1. For chartered cars, the driver must be reliable, local + good driving skills + English + car does not smell + people are patient
2. Bring a thin jacket, 16℃ in Indonesia, can you stand it?
3. It is strongly recommended to hike to the top of Kawapuding volcanic lake, climb 150M, very easy + beautiful scenery + away from the sulfur smell
4. These two places to eat and chill on the way require tickets. Most of them are more than ten yuan, very cheap and safe to go~
5. It is recommended to buy Jakarta to Padalarang on the way there and stay in the city. On the way back, I bought Tegalluar and set off. I could go to the Floating Mosque on the way.
6. I saw Premier Zhou's photo at the Asian-African Conference Museum and burst into tears. The old street was turned into a pedestrian street on Sunday and no cars were allowed to drive. It was very suitable for strolling.
7. I recommend a Korean restaurant for a change of taste and to keep alive: Bornga Korean Restaurant

Pages: [1]
View full version: Parkiran Atas Kawah Putilh volcano, Bandung, Indonesia, tropical rainforest hiking