Martina Jeremy Publish time 2024-9-5 04:00

OM Bar and Summer Place nightclub, Boracay nightlife, 📀lots of pretty Korean girls

Summer Place nightclub, friends on Boracay took us there for two consecutive nights! It is said that this nightclub was rated No.1 in Boracay by Koreans. I really have to sigh at the atmosphere of this nightclub. The characteristic of the bar should be that there are so many Korean boys and girls. There is no admission fee before 21 o'clock, and it is charged 300P/person after that. The DJ here is very good at creating an atmosphere. Although the dance floor is not big, it is also exciting enough. There is a small stage in the dance floor, and a group of people stand on it and jump. Such an atmosphere is instantly infected, and it is difficult not to blend in.

OM Bar, the venue is very large, and the dance floor in the middle is sandy. I only went there once and something unpleasant happened. I ordered a cocktail at first, and the guy repeated it to confirm that the order was placed. But after waiting for an hour, no drink came. When I went to ask about the situation, the staff said that I had to find the person who placed the order for me... We searched for a while before we found him. The guy said he needed to confirm and walked away. Another hour passed, and when I caught him again, he came over and said that this drink was not ordered at that time... I sat in the bar for almost three hours without drinking.

Because I live near Bulabog Beach, sometimes I feel very hungry after the wind surfing course. I am eager to eat something to fill my stomach first, and I saw this ramen. The store is on a corner on the way to the beach, and the sign is very conspicuous. It is ok as a temporary meal, the taste is average and the price is not cheap. The ramen shop specializes in Japanese and Korean cuisine, so in addition to ramen, there is also barbecue, and the store supports mobile payment.

Restaurant name: Momo Ramen
Restaurant consumption: about US$10/person

This restaurant is just opposite a ramen, mainly Western food. The dishes on the menu are quite diverse, and the store is very spacious and not crowded at all. Unfortunately, I only went to this store for breakfast one morning. The coffee was good, the pasta was moderate in size, and the price was not expensive. You can come here to rest for a while when you are wandering around. The only drawback is that there is no air conditioning, only electric fans.

Restaurant name: Bistro Popina
Restaurant consumption: about US$10/person

Pages: [1]
View full version: OM Bar and Summer Place nightclub, Boracay nightlife, 📀lots of pretty Korean girls