Sidney Halifax Publish time 2024-9-5 04:30

Travel to Cebu and stay at Marco Polo Hotel🏝️, enjoy the mountain and sea views

The second time I traveled to Cebu, Philippines, I took the Cebu Loop Line and toured downtown Cebu. There was no special itinerary, just looking at local landmarks (Figures 8-11). Magellan's Cross and the Church of the Holy Child were enough, and there was no special meaning in going to other places. The two combined can be visited in 1 hour. The atmosphere is very good. It would be even better if you can catch up with the church. Figure 12 13 Church near the hotel.

The hotel is the local old five-star Marco Polo Hotel (Figure 1-7). The sea view room is 80-100 US dollars a night. Because it is on the mountain, the mountain view is also good. You can see the panoramic view of downtown Cebu. The swimming pool is very comfortable and well maintained. There are few people every time I go there, but it is a bit cold. The breakfast is delicious and free late check-out. If you have higher requirements for accommodation, you can go to Mactan Island. There are several options.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Travel to Cebu and stay at Marco Polo Hotel🏝️, enjoy the mountain and sea views