Lawrence Lena Publish time 2024-5-21 15:58

PG Island Batangas Seven Days and Six Nights Villa Resort Infinity Resort

It takes about two hours to drive from Manila to Batangas and 1 hour by boat to the hotel. (Just ask the hotel staff to pick you up at the pier)

This is a villa resort hotel where I went on vacation during the Chinese New Year. There are three rooms in a villa and the environment is great.

The hotel also has a restaurant specializing in horse and chicken (open until 9 p.m.)

Because I have plenty of time, I sleep until I wake up naturally every day before playing.

It is more convenient to rent a motorcycle to travel, because there is nothing to play around the hotel. You have to go to the white sand beach to have water sports. You can also ride a motorcycle to Sakai. There are a lot of food there and there is also a bar street.

It takes 40 minutes by motorcycle from our hotel to go to Sha Kei. If you mind drinking at night, don’t ride a bike. You can take the local Sanbengtong bus. The natural wind is very relaxing!

Pages: [1]
View full version: PG Island Batangas Seven Days and Six Nights Villa Resort Infinity Resort