Avery Lynd Publish time 2024-9-5 04:30

Krabi La Playa Resort HotelšŸ‘, each room has a balcony with garden and pool views

I really can't describe the value for money of this Krabi La Playa Resort Hotel. My friend and I decided to come here on November 1st. We booked the hotel before the trip. When I booked it, it was 100 US dollars a night, but! I heard from a French couple that they booked it early and it was only more than 100 yuan a night!

Every room in this hotel has a balcony with garden view and pool view. When we came, I talked to the front desk for a while, and the front desk upgraded the pool view for me, which felt great. The location of the hotel is very good. It is just a 5-10 minute walk from Ao Nang Beach and Night Market. However, there is a clear separation road between the hotel and the night market, so it is not noisy at all and very quiet. Figure 2āƒ£ļøThis road is the road in front of the hotel. At the end, there is a 711 on the left. Go 200m in the opposite direction of this road to Kodam kitchen restaurant. Turn right and walk 500m, then turn left, and you will see Ao Nang Night Market. Just walk straight and you will see the beach!

There is a 711 2 minutes walk from the hotel, which is equivalent to going out. Going in the opposite direction, it is Kodam kitchen, a very famous restaurant in Ao Nang. Many people will take a taxi to eat there. (Please try the fried pork minced with tapao vegetables, absolutely delicious! The hotel also provides breakfast, but the room I booked does not include it. It costs about 100 yuan per person to add it on site. I didnā€™t feel it was suitable, but I heard that the breakfast here is also very good.

The only drawback is that the flushing force of the toilet is not strong enough. It takes a while to flush. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s only in our room or in other rooms. In addition, the hotel provides shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and laundry detergent. But!! There are no toothbrushes and slippers. Everyone must have slippers when they come to Thailand, but you have to bring your own toothbrush. If you really donā€™t have any, just buy one at 711. Also, everyone should try to bring some toilet paper when you come. The quality of toilet paper here is very poor, but the paper towels are okay.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Krabi La Playa Resort HotelšŸ‘, each room has a balcony with garden and pool views