Darnell Jerry Publish time 2024-9-6 17:39

Sofitel Legend Hanoi makes your trip to Hanoi the highlight of your entire trip

I have been back from Vietnam for a week and went to Hanoi and Nha Trang. I didn't expect much from Hanoi, but the Sofitel Legend Hanoi made the trip to Hanoi the highlight of the whole trip. So if you go to Hanoi, I strongly recommend you to choose this hotel: Sofitel Legend Hanoi.

Sofitel Legend Hanoi opened in 1901, so it has a strong French colonial atmosphere, while also integrating Vietnamese and Southeast Asian characteristics. Writers Maugham and Duras have visited. I believe that a hundred years ago, only dignitaries could afford to stay in this hotel. Although the room is not big and the facilities are not very new, the public areas of the entire hotel, from the lobby to the restaurant to the swimming pool, are very exquisite and fashionable.

Every time I walk into this hotel from the noisy streets of Hanoi, I really feel like traveling through time and space, as if I have traveled to 100 years ago. The waiter greets you in French: bonjour. It is completely different from the hustle and bustle outside. My favorite place to stay every day is by the swimming pool, my daughter plays in the water, and I read books. As soon as you sit down by the pool, the waiter will bring you ice-cold lemonade and a blanket.

There are basically no Asian guests. Many white elderly couples lie by the pool for an entire afternoon. I guess this is how they like to spend their vacation. This hotel is relatively expensive in Hanoi, with a minimum of more than 2,000 yuan, but it may be cheap for Europeans. I stayed in Hanoi for three nights and was deeply immersed in the French Southeast Asian atmosphere created by this hotel, as if I had relived an old dream in Southeast Asia.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sofitel Legend Hanoi makes your trip to Hanoi the highlight of your entire trip