Stanley Toby Publish time 2024-9-6 17:33

Soul Store Odori in Sapporo, every ingredient in the soup curry is of high quality and delicious

Restaurant name: soul store odori
Restaurant address: 〒060-0063 Hokkaido Sapporo City Chuo District Minami 3-jo Nishi 7-chome 3-2 F-DRESS7 BLD 2F

On the first day of my trip to Sapporo, Hokkaido, I went to the nearest store. I didn't expect to be the dark horse of four soup curries in three days! ! ! I didn't want to try other stores on the last day, so I went straight to soul store. It's so delicious! ! The soup base is completely different from other stores. It is very fragrant! It has the fragrance of citrus and coconut milk! ! It tastes so special! And it's not salty at all! ! The traditional one is very much like curry powder mixed with water! But the soup curry of soul store really hits the soul!

Every ingredient in the soup curry is of high quality and delicious! Especially the thick burdock is served with every bowl. It can retain so much water even if it is fried into tempura! It's not dry at all and it's so delicious! The chicken cooked slowly at low temperature is so tender and tastes so good! The chicken thighs are stewed soft and tasty, with a rich and fragrant soup.

The second time I went there, I ordered the black tea pork, which was so fragrant and tender! There are 4 soup bases to choose from. Due to time constraints, I only tried the bossa, which is the most popular among women (less salt and oil but still fragrant! Highly recommended!!) and the classic one is also super smooth!! Soul Store even has better drinks than other stores.

I swallow my saliva while writing. Friends who are going to Hokkaido should not miss it! There are a lot of people queuing up at their store, so go early! It’s really better than other popular soup curries on the Internet!! Go!!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Soul Store Odori in Sapporo, every ingredient in the soup curry is of high quality and delicious