Gail Cook Publish time 2024-9-6 17:30

Busan travel experience sunset cafe Cafe 'Ether' Ether, stay at Airbnb B&B NEW OPEN_1

There are so many beautiful coffee shops in Busan, but this one is still enough to surprise me, because it is a coffee shop where you can see the sunset over the sea. The view is amazing. I went in and sat for an afternoon and went home with a full battery!

🌄Name: 에테르카페 (Cafe 'Ether' Ether)
📍Address: 102, Yeongseon-dong 4-ga, Yeongdo-gu, Busan
💰Per capita: 10 USD+
🚖Transportation: We lived near the Gwangan Bridge, so we took a taxi directly to get there. The whole journey took about 20 minutes and cost about 70r.

☕️In-store environment
The entire cafe has four floors, the lower two floors are indoors, and the upper two floors are outdoor, so you can enjoy the sea view from every angle. The design of the cafe is very modern and simple, and the interior decoration uses a lot of natural elements. The whole environment looks very comfortable and high-end. The atmosphere is super good. There are many seats in the store. There are quiet corners suitable for enjoying alone, and there are large tables suitable for friends to gather. Who knows how to drink coffee while waiting for the sunset! !

Dining experience
In addition to coffee and desserts, this store also has some sandwiches, etc. The coffee is very fragrant, and it doesn’t taste like a popular store at all. The taste is rich and heavy, and the appearance is also very high. If you like sweets, you can try their small cakes. The selection is super rich and very famous. The price is about 30r each, which is very cost-effective. All desserts are freshly made every day to ensure the best taste and quality. If you don’t have lunch, you can try their lobster, pasta, etc. The ingredients are very fresh and just right for one person~

🏠 Recommended B&B
When I arrived in Busan, I stayed in an Airbnb that I saw many Korean girls in before. I have to say that Korean girls are really good at choosing. The location and scenery are very online

Name of B&B: NEW OPEN_1 #
Address of B&B: 광안대교정면#파노라마뷰 40평형대 해변바로 앞 #지상낙원 #지상룸
🌟Rating: 4.92 points
💰Price: 430 USD/12 people
📍Location: The B&B is located on Gwangalli Beach in Busan, facing the Gwangalli Bridge, and is very convenient to Haeundae Capsule Train and other attractions

🛁Accommodation experience
🔹The view from the room is really great! Two large windows bring the entire view of Gwangalli into the room
🔹The B&B is very popular on Instagram, and many Korean girls come to check in and take photos, which is very photogenic
🔹The living facilities in the room are very complete, with air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen
🔹You can reach the beach from the B&B building, and you can take a walk on the beach every night, so romantic! !
🔹There is also a window facing the sea in the middle of the big bed in the bedroom. With this view, sleep is even better~

There are really too many beautiful coffee shops in Busan, but this one is still amazing to me, because it is a cafe where you can see the sunset over the sea. The view is amazing. I can go in and sit there all afternoon and my battery will be fully charged. go home!

🌄Name: 에테르카페 (Cafe 'Ether' Ether)
📍Address: No. 102, Yeongseon-dong 4-gil, Yeongdo-gu, Busan
💰Per capita: 80+
🚖Transportation: We live near Guang'an Bridge, so we took a taxi directly. The whole journey took more than 20 minutes and cost about 70r in fare

☕️In-store environment
The entire cafe has four The lower two floors are indoors and the upper two floors are outdoor, so you can enjoy the sea view from every angle. The design inside the coffee shop is very modern and simple, and the interior decoration uses a lot of natural elements. The whole environment looks very comfortable and high-end. The atmosphere is great. There are a lot of seats in the store. There are quiet corners suitable for enjoying alone, and large tables suitable for gatherings with friends. Who knows who knows how to drink coffee while waiting for the sunset! !

🩵 Dining experience
In addition to coffee and desserts, this store also has some sandwiches, etc. The coffee is very fragrant and does not taste like the Internet celebrity store. The taste is richer and thicker. The appearance is also super high. If you like sweets, you can try their small cakes. The selection is super rich and famous. The price is about 30r each, which is very cost-effective. All desserts are made fresh every day to ensure the best taste and quality. If you don’t have lunch, you can try their lobster, pasta, etc. The ingredients are very fresh and just enough for one person~
-
🏠B&B recommendation
I stayed in a hotel directly when I arrived in Busan I saw a lot of Korean women’s Airbnbs with the same style ❤️, and I have to say that Korean women really choose them, the location and scenery are very online
-
🩵B&B name: NEW OPEN_1 40평형대해변바로앞
🌟Rating: 4.92 points
💰Price: 2900+/12 people
📍Location: The B&B is located on Gwangalli Beach in Busan, directly facing Gwangalli Bridge, and is very convenient to Haeundae Capsule Train and other attractions
-
🛁Check-in experience
🔹The view from the room is really nice! Two large windows bring the entire Guang'anli scenery into the room
🔹The B&B is very popular on Instagram. Many Korean girls come to check in and take photos, which is very photogenic
🔹The living facilities in the room are very complete. It has air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen
🔹You can reach the beach from the B&B building, and you can take a walk on the beach every night, so romantic! !
🔹There is also a window facing the sea in the center of the big bed in the bedroom. With this view, sleeping will be even better~

📷The material comes from the Internet and deleted pictures
@ Captain Potato@小红书creative assistant
Pages: [1]
View full version: Busan travel experience sunset cafe Cafe 'Ether' Ether, stay at Airbnb B&B NEW OPEN_1