Moira Johnny Publish time 2024-9-6 17:12

Travel to Busan, take a capsule train, and have a coffee at Haeundae Beach in the afternoon

I just came back from a three-day trip to Busan, and I want to share my true feelings with you. Don't just go to popular attractions, unlock some different ways to play. First of all, I will give you a strategy to avoid traps. The place where the little prince punched in at Ganshan Cultural Village is not recommended. The bus cannot go directly in hot weather, the walking distance is too far, and the house colors are not so bright. There is no need to go on a hot day, and climbing is very tiring.

To be honest, the capsule train is still worth experiencing. It's great. Remember to book tickets in advance at bluelinepark (open two weeks in advance). Don't be discouraged if you don't get the ticket. Buy it directly on the spot. There are staff who can ask for specific operation details. The correct way to open it is to drink coffee at Haeundae Beach in the afternoon, take the bus quickly, and walk to Mipo in a few minutes.

Check the weather forecast for the day in advance. We originally planned to watch the sunset. According to the tour guide, we bought a small train at 6 o'clock (the weather forecast said sunset at 7 o'clock). But in fact, once we got there, the sun was gone in less than a few minutes, let alone watching the sunset. Unless it is sunny, it is recommended to buy a flight at 4-5 o'clock, with soft light, so you can take better photos.

Several guides strongly recommended by the experience group

1. After arriving at Cheongsapo, you can see Busan Kamakura when you get off the bus. If you walk down and on the right, you will see a comic book store. You must go there to buy a Korean comic book (the color matching of this store is really Korean and beautiful) and it only takes 15 minutes.

2. In summer, I also recommend you to go to Haeundae Pier at night to take a boat to watch the fireworks on the sea. The boat will sail along the Gwangalli Bridge‼ ️Super romantic, the sea breeze is cool at night, remember to bring a small jacket.

3. If you are already very tired from playing before, I recommend you to experience Korean steaming + bathing. The key is that you can lie on a chair to enjoy the sea view and have a good sleep. Pay attention to buying tickets on Naver, which is less than RMB 100 per person. If you buy tickets on the spot, it will be a little more expensive. You can stay in it for 5 hours. Remember to bring a swimsuit. Other facilities are very complete.

4. If you want to eat delicious and cost-effective Korean barbecue, you can go near the school. There are many men, women, young and old, and many locals. Just find a good business and sit down. Refer to the picture of the 700g barbecue we ate, the set meal is about 30 US dollars.

Summary: Regarding accommodation, there are more people vacationing in Haeundae and spending more money. There are many restaurants on the coast, and it feels more like vacationing abroad. The accommodation conditions are better than Gwangalli. Gwangalli is more like a homestay, but you can also find many interesting small shops, depending on your personal preference. In short, Busan, South Korea is still worth a visit, and I look forward to the next trip.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Travel to Busan, take a capsule train, and have a coffee at Haeundae Beach in the afternoon