Bertram Chaucer Publish time 2024-9-7 03:54

Travel to Bali and stay at Hilton Umana LXR Hotel🪁 on a cliff 70 meters above sea level

The hot summer is really suitable for an island vacation! My girlfriend and I chose the Lxr Umana Bali Hotel. I didn't expect that our friends didn't believe that we stayed for 5 days at such a low price. This hotel is really a treasure! On the cliff 70 meters above sea level, there are golf carts to pick up and drop off when traveling. The scenery is super beautiful. It is really suitable for a holiday and lying down.

Lxr Umana Bali Hotel is located 70 meters above sea level, overlooking the panoramic view of the Indian Ocean and directly connected to the beach. It is only a few kilometers away from Bali Collection and Uluwatu Temple. It takes only 35 minutes to drive to Bali International Airport. The transportation is very convenient.

When you check in, you will be asked for your name, and presented with a rope woven in three colors. Each rope will have a meaning, and welcome drinks and snacks will be presented. The sense of ceremony is very strong! We stayed in a one-bedroom partial sea view pool villa, which has good privacy. The room is more than 400 square meters, which is very large. As soon as you enter the door, there is a large living room. The decoration is pastoral and simple, which looks very comfortable. There are also coconuts with your name printed in the room, which is very detailed!

The best thing is the private pool, the view is very beautiful! You can see the beautiful sea view in the room. You can go into the water directly after waking up in the morning. You can also order a floating breakfast, and you can take a great photo with just a few clicks! The public area of ​​the hotel is very suitable for walking, and the greenery is great. It is really good to take pictures here! There are also many leisure and entertainment facilities, including an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor yoga pavilion, a children's club, and you can also enjoy SPA, participate in kite making, cooking classes, stargazing and other activities

The catering is also excellent, which can meet the needs of various tastes and occasions. Pad Pool Bar has light meals and handmade cocktails inspired by local flowers and spices, which are perfect with the sunset! You can eat a variety of international and Southeast Asian cuisines in Commune. Overall, this island vacation experience is really good and worth it! Next time I come to Bali, I will still choose LXR Bali Umana.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Travel to Bali and stay at Hilton Umana LXR Hotel🪁 on a cliff 70 meters above sea level