Bernie Sidney Publish time 2024-9-7 04:05

1-Atico, a high-altitude western restaurant on the 55th floor of Orchard Road, Singapore

Restaurant name: 1-ATICO
Restaurant address: ION Orchard, 55th floor

I have long heard of this restaurant, and finally went there on my birthday. The overall high-ceiling birdcage design is very unique, and the glass wall that basically overlooks the panoramic view of Singapore at 360 degrees, the scenery is absolutely beautiful, it is so beautiful.

Actually, 1-Atico has three parts

⭐️FLENT
Mainly Japanese food, with Peruvian style

⭐️1-Atico lounge and bar
You can go there for afternoon tea, drink at night, order some snacks, and see Jinsha, a good place to watch fireworks on National Day, haha, and there is happy hour from 6-8pm, a glass of wine is only a dozen yuan

⭐️FIRE
That's where we went to eat, it's Argentinian cuisine
The overall blind spot is delicious, the steak is superb
The pre-meal bread is crispy and free, I ordered a tomato salad, in the third picture, there are fried yellow peaches in it, I like it very much, it opened up new ideas for me,
There is also a small cake for birthdays

It is recommended to go around 6:30, you can experience the beautiful scenery from sunset to night, when it was still bright when I went, and then the sunset started at 7 o'clock, the atmosphere is full, the weather has been good recently, if you are lucky enough to encounter a beautiful sunset, it is really worth it, and then the sky is completely dark, you can see the night view

A deposit is required to reserve a seat by the window, and the minimum consumption is 100 yuan per person. If you don't want a window seat, the minimum consumption is 50 yuan. I went on a weekday and made a reservation in the morning and went in the evening. I feel that it is okay not to make a reservation, but it is better to make a reservation on weekends. In the end, the two of us spent just over 300 yuan, so we decided to choose a seat by the window directly. It easily exceeded 200 yuan. We ordered too much, and we could eat a lot with more than 200 yuan.

Then I, a clever little ghost, bought a coupon from Chope. The 100 yuan coupon only cost 90 yuan, which can also be used on weekends. There is also a menu and prices on Chope, which are clear. If you want to find a place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, etc., I really recommend this place. The waiters are nice and gentle, and they will make some jokes and take photos for us.

You have to go to the fourth floor from ION Mall, and then there is a service desk next to the escalator. Go through the gallery and take the elevator to the 55th floor again

Pages: [1]
View full version: 1-Atico, a high-altitude western restaurant on the 55th floor of Orchard Road, Singapore