Ellis Hansom Publish time 2024-9-7 03:22

Airbnb Carpe Diem Garden Hotel in Osaka🍓, with rockery pond and flower meadow

Carpe Diem means "carpe diem" in French, and Carpe Diem Garden Hotel in Osaka perfectly interprets this meaning. This B&B is a little off the beaten track, and it's a 10-minute walk to the nearest subway station, Midoribashi. I arrived at the hotel around 9pm, and we were greeted by the owner (a French guy), whose wife is a Japanese woman and whose son is a mixed-race Alex. The owner speaks Chinese very well, even with a good accent, and Japanese and English are even better.

Carpe Diem is a large courtyard with rockery, ponds, and various flowers and plants, which is very suitable for taking photos in kimono, and it feels great. There are four types of rooms in total, the largest is the tea room, the second largest is the cherry blossom, and the smallest is the maple, but the price is the same as the cherry blossom. The loft room is a duplex. The room is a typical tatami style, not big but fully equipped. The toilet and bathroom are really small, but they have everything they should have hahahaha. Personally, I think the best angle is to shoot in the room, where you can see the courtyard, and it feels like being in a paradise. The courtyard is also suitable for taking photos, and the entrance of the B&B is also suitable for taking photos, I like it very much.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Airbnb Carpe Diem Garden Hotel in Osaka🍓, with rockery pond and flower meadow