Mary Scripps Publish time 2024-9-8 02:10

Yuyuan Sapporo Hot Spring Hotelđź””, exquisite small Japanese style, very large hot spring area

Hotel name: Yuyuan Sapporo Hot Spring Hotel
Hotel address: 7-chome 6, Kita 1-jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido

For convenience, I chose the extremely cost-effective Yuyuan Sapporo Hot Spring Hotel. This hotel is very close to Sapporo Station, only 5 minutes by car and 12 minutes on foot, which is very convenient for me to catch the JR.

At first, I didn't have high expectations for this hotel, just wanting a place to stay for one night. But I was very surprised by the exquisite small Japanese style of the hotel, as well as its cleanliness and thoughtful service design in the city. The hot spring area on the second floor is even larger than the Kuratei where I stayed in Otaru before. After soaking in the hot spring, you can also taste Hokkaido milk ice cream for free, which is great. The restaurant on the first floor provides Japanese breakfast, which I need to make an appointment in advance at the front desk.

Although I only stayed for a short time, the accommodation experience was much more comfortable and relaxing than I thought. Next time I come to Sapporo, I will consider staying here again. There is a Family Mart downstairs, and it is also convenient to walk to the center of the business district. In addition, if three people are traveling together, you can choose to stay in a double room. Just tell the front desk in advance and they will convert the living room seating area into a sleeping room, and the extra bed fee is 3300 yen.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Yuyuan Sapporo Hot Spring Hotelđź””, exquisite small Japanese style, very large hot spring area