Harold Maltz Publish time 2024-9-9 00:21

Four days and three nights in Bali🌋, a 22-year-old girl's solo travel guide

This is the first time I travel alone, so I booked the itinerary based on what I want to do, and I was more cautious in planning all aspects. I applied for E-VOA in advance, downloaded the entry QR code, and successfully entered the country in 20 minutes. My driver Gede Bagus was waiting for me at the airport exit, and he helped me a lot every day.

Day-1: Check In from Rock Bar to Hotel

I landed at the airport at 1:40 pm, and after getting the mobile phone card at about 3 o'clock, I went to the famous Rock Bar. Because I went early, I sat on the big round sofa by the sea. The popcorn and special drinks were delicious, and the others were average, but it was really chill to sit by the sea and watch the sunset and feel the sea breeze.

Day-2: Sada Beach Horseback Riding-Paragliding-Ubud Market

Horseback riding was originally a little unpopular project, but it really became one of my favorite schedules! If you go in the morning, the weather will not be too hot. People who worship and fish on the beach will greet you. The puppies in the stables will also lead you. It's really a simple atmosphere.

The road to the paragliding base is very difficult to walk, but the scenery is amazing. It's really cool to fly in the wind over the Indian Ocean! It's not bumpy at all, and the excitement index is two stars.

Remember to bargain at the Ubud market! Then this floating restaurant is next to the rice field, and you can see a beautiful sunset around six o'clock! The dirty duck rice is also delicious. I really showed off one at a time, and I specially packed it up the next night.

Day-3: Lovina Chasing Dolphins-Water Temple-Bhava Spa

Chasing dolphins will start at three in the morning! But it's really worth it! Please move to my previous video for details. Because I didn't sleep all night, I basically didn't see the Water Temple, but the scenery is still beautiful.

Bhava Spa! Please go to me! It's really comfortable, all the fatigue of the day is emptied, and I really experienced two and a half hours of royal service for three hundred yuan. I fell asleep directly.

Day-4: Bali Swing-Airport

Bali Swing is an old Internet celebrity attraction. You can rent a skirt there to take beautiful photos! But it's not very exciting for me, it's mainly for taking pictures.

At the age of 22, I started my journey alone and encountered beautiful scenery and friendly people. See you next time, Bali.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Four days and three nights in Bali🌋, a 22-year-old girl's solo travel guide