Colby Bach Publish time 2024-9-9 00:39

Seeking-Alishan Sunrise, a B&B on Alishan Mountain in Chiayi, enjoying the sunrise and sea of ​​clouds

At the end of 2021, I wanted to change my predicament. When I was thinking about where to travel, I remembered my favorite "sunrise". If you want to talk about the best place to enjoy the sunrise in Taiwan, then the recommended place that cannot be missed is "Alishan"!

When looking for a place to stay in Alishan, I unexpectedly found this "H& Alishan First Day" B&B located on the Alishan Highway. First, breakfast is provided, and second, you can enjoy the sunrise and sea of ​​clouds of Alishan by hiking next to the B&B. If you don't plan to go to the top to watch the sunrise, it is a great place to stay.

If you want to go to Fenqihu or Alishan Forest Recreation Area to play after watching the sunrise and sea of ​​clouds next to the B&B, the distance is not too far; in addition, if you come by public transportation, you can get off at the bus stop next to the highway and arrive. The transportation and location are very convenient. So, I decided to go to Alishan to watch the sunrise and complete a solo journey in life! ! Let's go, Go!

"H& First Day at Alishan" is located on the Alishan Highway, about 57.6 kilometers, about 1,280 meters above sea level, near the Eryanping Xiding Yunhai Trail. It looks like a very special purple wooden house from the outside. After going up the stairs, there is the check-in counter, which is also the restaurant and lounge where I ate the next day.

A Peipei I set off from Chiayi Railway Station at noon and rode all the way up along the No. 18 Alishan Highway. It was around 2 pm when I arrived at the B&B. The weather was still very good at the time, and I could enjoy the scenery along the way while riding!

There is a large parking lot right in front of the "H& Alishan First Day" B&B. If you drive here, you don't have to worry about parking. The space is spacious and free parking is provided. It is also the Longyinshan Camping Area, which provides complete camping sites and facilities. If tourists want to enter the "H& Alishan First Day" from the Alishan Highway, the road is not easy to find. If you are not careful, you will miss the location of the B&B, haha.

However, I was very impressed when I checked into the B&B in 2021. The "Alishan Indigo Hotel (Hotel Indigo Alishan)" was under construction in front of me. The hotel was later completed in 2022. Tourists can also use the hotel as a target and enter from the road on the side to find the "H& Alishan First Day" B&B. In addition, the climate on Alishan changes quickly, and the later the weather, the thicker the fog. It is recommended that friends who are going to stay try to arrive before dusk, and driving is safer.

After checking in, I took a short break and took a walk around the B&B. At night, I went to the convenience store in front to have dinner. The boss also provided dinner, which could be purchased on the spot. After all, there were not many places to eat around....

In addition, when checking in, the boss told me the time to watch the sunrise the next day. If you want to see the perfect sunrise, don't miss the scheduled time. So, after dinner, I rested in the room, watched TV, and went to bed early, for fear that I would oversleep and forget to get up to watch the sunrise... The sunrise time was about 4:30. I stayed in bed until 5:30 before slowly walking out of the door of the B&B. At this time, the sky was slowly getting brighter~

Walk straight up from the path next to the accommodation, follow the "sunrise" sign, and keep going forward.

After passing through the bamboo forest, we saw the signs "Sunrise" and "Sunrise Viewing" on the water tower and continued to climb up the small slope. After climbing up the small slope, we reached the sunrise viewing platform, which was right between the tea gardens. At the same time, we could see other B&B guests gathering here, waiting for the sunrise together.

When I was quietly waiting for the sunrise in the middle of the tea garden, many different thoughts flashed through my mind, and my heart was full of excitement. Then I looked at the tea gardens and scenery around me. If I hadn't come to Alishan, I would not have been able to see such a beautiful sunrise and sea of ​​clouds in the city.

Looking at the rising sun and the sun hanging high on the mountain on the opposite bank, tell yourself that all difficulties will pass!

After watching the sunrise, we returned to the room to catch up on some sleep, and then moved to the "H& Alishan First Day" lounge to have breakfast! The breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30 in the morning, and provides a rich and diverse buffet breakfast, from Chinese porridge, steamed buns, to toast bread, you can choose and eat as much as you want.

Finally, before leaving "H& Alishan First Day", I went to see the cat park. The owner of the B&B raised many cats, each of which was very beautiful and super cute. Just looking at them, I felt healed by the cats.

"H& Alishan First Day" B&B provides travelers with an experience of watching the sunrise and the sea of ​​clouds on foot. Maybe the hardware may not be perfect. It is inevitable to hear the sounds of other rooms or the corridor when sleeping, but for me, Peipei, it was a very comfortable rest trip overall. The bed was also very good and the breakfast was also very good!

The most important thing is that the purpose of this trip was achieved. In addition to relaxing, I was also healed by the sunrise of Alishan!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Seeking-Alishan Sunrise, a B&B on Alishan Mountain in Chiayi, enjoying the sunrise and sea of ​​clouds