Ryan More Publish time 2024-9-9 00:46

Ayana Bali Travel, Kubu Beach H2O Pool Lagoon Pool, Hidden Attractions in the Hotel

Before traveling to Bali, Indonesia, I also searched the Internet, but I always found the same few places. This time I will take you to take some different photos and discover those niche and beautiful photo spots hidden in the hotel.

đź“ŤKubu Beach Kubu Private Beach

This place is different from all the beaches I have been to before. There are huge rocks on the beach and towering cliffs behind it, which makes it even more extraordinary. Moreover, this is a private beach with almost no one disturbing it, but you can rest assured that the facilities here are very complete, providing food and drinks, as well as toilets, sand washing and cool places

âś…Photo Point 1: Because the hotel prohibits the use of drones, I will create a God's perspective, with people on the beach and the camera on the stone stairs. The trick is that people can walk closer to the sea, so that the photos are better
âś…Photo Point 2: After the viewing elevator comes down, there is a terrace that most people will ignore. People sit on wooden benches facing the sea. Take this pose and get the same one! It's amazing!
✅Photography spot 3: On the elevator leading to Kubu Beach, there is a 10-meter glass transparent viewing platform with a 270-degree viewing angle. You can see the sea everywhere. The photo may be backlit, but it doesn’t matter. We can save it later. The trick is to walk and take pictures more naturally!

đź“ŤH2O Pool Hechi

You can only bring electronic devices to take pictures from 7 to 9 am and 5 to 9 pm every day. Please pay attention to the time. If no one helps you take pictures, you can ask the working brother to help you. He is very nice. There were people queuing in front of me. He asked me to go to the beach chair to rest first. When it was my turn, he came to tell me not to let others cut in line and said that I came first. He helped me find the angle for taking pictures and told me what actions to take. He ran up and down and took many pictures. It was very nice!

âś…Photo point 1: The corner above the swimming pool is slippery, so be sure to pay attention to safety. I should be the first one to stand on it to take pictures. It was the little brother who encouraged me to try it. Bold girls can give it a try. The photos show your figure very well.
âś…Photo point 2: The position of the person remains unchanged. The photographer goes to the flowers below and takes a photo from the side. The trick is to keep your back straight, otherwise it will be very unattractive.

đź“ŤLagoon Pool

This place is definitely my first post. How to save $750 and enjoy floating breakfast without staying in a villa. For detailed strategies, please see my next Xiaohongshu. The lagoon swimming pool is not famous, but the scenery here is also a treasure level, especially the position of the dining chair. It’s so beautiful to take pictures!

✅Photo point 1: Take a floating breakfast in the swimming pool. This doesn’t require any skills. This beauty weapon is so beautiful no matter how you take it! By the way, this floating breakfast for one person is really rich! There are nearly ten kinds of dishes, including oatmeal yogurt, muffins, croissants, fresh fruits, champagne, etc., and two people can't finish them...
âś…Photo spot 2: The dining chair leisure area on the lagoon swimming pool has a particularly beautiful view, with three-colored frangipani trees and a clean and empty sky in the background. The fairy background looks good no matter how you take pictures. Come and take pictures here for me!

The above is the Ayana fairy niche photo spot that I have worked hard to summarize. Many camera positions are first released. Please support me!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Ayana Bali Travel, Kubu Beach H2O Pool Lagoon Pool, Hidden Attractions in the Hotel