Myrna Jerry Publish time 2024-9-9 01:11

The secrets of nightlife in Bangkok's red light district are revealed💃: the girls are good at service, good-looking and cheap

Thailand's red-light district is already world-famous, and many friends have asked me how to have fun. To be honest, although I have lived in Bangkok for three years, I have never been there (my girlfriend won't let me). But there is a friend who likes this. Coming to Thailand is like liberating his nature. He basically stays out all night every day (mainly because he has money). We all call him Bobby.

Bobby is only 25 years old this year. Although he is young, he is a real old driver. He has a very open attitude towards sex. He once told me: "I am not a long-term person. You can also say that I am unrestrained. Now everyone is taking what they need. Who cares about moral integrity? I like her figure, and she likes my money. I definitely can't stay with one person for a lifetime. So I never make a move on a good girl."

I asked him about the red light district this time. Where can I go to get the best girls? The best service? The most affordable prices? He not only knew everything, but also told me a lot of information I had never heard of. He has not only been to the red light districts in Bangkok and Pattaya, but also to places like ladyboy bars and bite bars. He really deserves his own name: the Little Prince of Thai Nightclubs!

Recommended Red Light District Areas in Thailand

Which area of ​​Thailand has the most fun red light district?

It must be Bangkok. The girls are of the highest quality and there are many ways to play. Pattaya has the most GOGO bars, which are not interesting. And the quality is still worse than Bangkok. There are old ladies hanging around, probably because foreigners like this kind of thing. Don't even consider places like Chiang Mai and Phuket. They often cheat customers under the guise of low prices, and basically don't leave any good impression. The red light districts in Bangkok and Pattaya are all in a certain order, and the chance of ripping off customers is very small, but the chance of having your wallet stolen is very high, mainly because there are too many people!

I recommend going to Nana Plaza in Bangkok. Get off at BTS NANA Station. Ask passers-by on the street. Nana Plaza is in the shape of a Chinese character "回". It has three floors, and there are many hourly rooms on the top floor. I highly recommend it. It is not messy and has convenient transportation. Looking up from the first floor, the girls standing on the second floor are all not wearing underwear... It seems that the competition between the bars here is quite fierce, and there will be solicitation.

The biggest red-light district in Bangkok is Patpong Road, where many people go, but the cost is very low, and they charge for paper towels. Although I don't need that little money, I still feel unhappy. Some bars will trick you into going to the second floor, where the cost is very expensive. Don't go to the second floor unless you are very rich. Some shops also have heavy-taste performances...

The central area of ​​Pattaya is all red-light districts. But the most concentrated place is that the red-light district in Pattaya is on a walking street. Walking Street should be considered the most open place in Thailand. This street is commonly known as the Chicken, Duck and Goose Street. Do I need to explain chicken, duck and goose? (Chicken: prostitute, duck: male prostitute, goose: transvestite.) Maybe because people from all over the world like to come to Pattaya's red-light district to play, many bars here are naked striptease performances, and the scene is very exciting. There are also lesbian, gay, and SM performances. However, it was later banned by the government, so it is difficult to watch such shows now, and the cost is very high, because most of the fees are paid to the police for "harmony".

Types of Red Light Districts

What types of red light districts are there?

There are so many! GOGO bars, oral sex bars, ladyboy bars, transgender bars, gay bars, lesbian bars, gigolo bars, SM bars, karaoke bars, private clubs, threesome bars, married women bars, foreign girls bars, streetwalkers. If massage parlors and Thai baths are also included, there are 16 types in total.
Pages: [1]
View full version: The secrets of nightlife in Bangkok's red light district are revealed💃: the girls are good at service, good-looking and cheap