Kirk Marshall Publish time 2024-9-10 01:08

El Lequio Bar, Okinawa, enjoy a glass of regional specialty snake wine and savory cocktail

The most unforgettable bar in Okinawa is El Lequio. This island is special because other locals go to bed and go to bed very early. After 10 o'clock, there are not many people on the street, let alone bars. The first time I went there was on Sunday. There were not many people. The bartender was very friendly and introduced Espresso Martini - indeed, the coffee foam was very fragrant. It turned out that it was beans from another famous coffee shop. I tried a savory cocktail from Soba and also recommended it for its salty and fragrant taste.

Another cup of regional specialty snake wine, with a high alcohol concentration. After drinking it, I felt a warm feeling of qi and blood circulation, but it was not as scary as I imagined. . . After chatting with the bartender, I learned that they were not locals. Many of them came from Tokyo/other areas to work. I really appreciate the enthusiasm of the people in this place. The owner of the bar recognized us and recommended other specialty wines, such as perfume bottles, but the best for the first time was Encore Soba. Tacos and truffle popcorn are both great with wine.

Bar name: El Lequio, Okinawa

Pages: [1]
View full version: El Lequio Bar, Okinawa, enjoy a glass of regional specialty snake wine and savory cocktail