Roxanne Piers Publish time 2024-9-10 01:23

Jakarta Bak Kut Teh Restaurant Legend Kitchen, taste curry noodles and Cantonese dim sum

The one I went to was the main store LEGEND KITHCHEN in Muara Karang. They also have a store in Pik. Generally, people would choose the chain Song Fa Bak Kut Teh for Bak Kut Teh, but this one is recommended by many Chinese friends. The taste and the store are more traditional.

The dishes in the store are mainly Bak Kut Teh, curry noodles and Cantonese dim sum, which are very Southeast Asian. The most worth trying is their Bak Kut Teh, which tastes really good. Generally, Bak Kut Teh has a clear soup, but theirs is very full and the meat is super soft. The must-order recommendations are Bak Kut Teh and Cantonese dim sum, which taste better than Yongxing.

PS: The store also has a signature big bowl of curry noodles. The bowl is really big. I couldn't finish it if I ordered two servings, but it has the advantage of making your face look smaller when taking photos.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Jakarta Bak Kut Teh Restaurant Legend Kitchen, taste curry noodles and Cantonese dim sum