Gilbert Marcus Publish time 2024-9-10 02:05

I luv Backyard BBQ, Gerry's Grill, Giuseppe Boracay. Top 3 restaurants in Boracay

1. Filipino food Gerry's Grill is a chain restaurant with a sweet taste (things related to the Philippines are usually sweet). There are two stores. Usually, people order: squid, sisig (pork mince and an egg on the iron plate), beef bone soup, big pig's feet. You can't make reservations, and you usually need to queue during meal time. Location: S1-S2

2. If you want to eat some grilled chicken, you can choose Mang Inasal for the affordable version. But there are so many people, you need to squeeze in and find a seat by yourself. Another restaurant I often go to is Island Chicken. I always order spicy chicken breast and garlic rice, and then drizzle some chicken fat on the rice. Location: D'mall

3. I luv Backyard BBQ is always crowded. Everyone goes to eat pork ribs rice... Once I went there and saw that every table had an onion ring. I thought I missed something. I didn't even eat it. I had to eat it... OK, believe me, I really didn't miss anything, I just gained a pound. Location: D’mall

4. Giuseppe Boracay, we often go there (I firmly deny it because it is next to our store), pizza and all kinds of cheese-related food are pretty good, and they are very generous. In fact, pizza on the island is generally good. People who can’t eat sweets…eat pizza, even if you step on thunder…the thunder is small, location: S3

5. TGH, steak is considered delicious on the island, breakfast is served in the morning and lasts until the evening, very convenient, location: S3

6. Back Beach Burgers is a burger restaurant that many people like, although I always feel that it is really full and a bit greasy to eat one by one, but the taste is good, location: S1

7. HANOI PHO Vietnamese rice noodles, blue house, there is also a MOMO ramen restaurant opened by the same owner at the alleyway after this store, both are pretty good. Location: Bulabog beach road

8. Sunny’s Side Cafe Everyone goes to take pictures, looking at the sea and the pictures taken, I think everyone doesn’t care what they eat. Location: S1 is better for taking photos

9. The Pig Out Bistro The service staff are all good. They will come out to liven up the atmosphere when there are guests with birthdays. It seems that everyone goes there for their seafood platter. We ordered it several times. The freshness is not stable, but the taste is good. Location: Main Road

10. Cyma Greek Taverna Boracay, Greek food in the alley, the lamb chops are good and crispy, and there is a fire-breathing wine cheese that the waiter will shout to make you suddenly die. Location: D’mall

Pages: [1]
View full version: I luv Backyard BBQ, Gerry's Grill, Giuseppe Boracay. Top 3 restaurants in Boracay