Don Crofts Publish time 2024-9-10 01:20

The Standard🍋 is a popular hotel located 20 minutes’ walk from Hua Hin Night Market

Hotel name: The Standard HuaHin
Hotel address: 59 Naresdamri Rd, Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Hua Hin, Thailand 77110

A local internet celebrity hotel, 20 minutes walk from Hua Hin's night market. Good location. I am very satisfied with the hotel I stayed in every day in Hua Hin. Hahaha. The whole hotel is lemon yellow, with lemon yellow striped beach chairs and lemon yellow towels, which is very ins. The hotel has a beach, and the swimming pool and restaurant are all on the beach. Children can't walk when they see the beach and swimming pool, but there are many small shells on the beach, which can easily scratch their feet. Be careful. There are horseback riding or sea activities on the beach. You can experience it yourself, which is not expensive.

The hotel restaurant is not very diverse, but it is still good, and the breakfast is very rich! This hotel is very popular among young people in Thailand. Many locals vacation here. The atmosphere is still very chill. I met many cute puppies!

The hotel is divided into villa area and hotel area. The hotel area has very friendly rooms, and the villa area will have a good experience. There is a separate private swimming pool and bathtub. Listen to me and stay in the villa room. The ordinary room is so-so, but it's up to you to decide. We booked it on agoda, and the price was the lowest after comparison.

Let's talk about the key points:
1. The location is very good, on a non-main road, very quiet, 30 meters straight from the gate to a small alley and cross the road to 711.
2. You can walk to the largest shopping mall in Hua Hin, which is convenient for eating.
3. The hotel is decorated in lemon yellow color, with retro sun umbrellas, which are very photogenic. Remember to bring beautiful clothes.
4. There are many squirrels and geckos in the hotel, and it is also pet-friendly. Remember to close the balcony when you leave the room, as there are a lot of mosquitoes.
5. You can't see the sea from all rooms, but it doesn't matter, because the sea in Hua Hin is not beautiful! You must get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to watch the sunrise
6. There are too many beautiful camera positions, and there are many places to take pictures! The hotel is super beautiful from the front desk, like a tropical rain forest, beautiful, and then through the room, the villa area, the swimming pool, the restaurant, the beach, you must not miss any corner to take pictures
7. The massage is also by the bushes, very beautiful, you must experience it.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The Standard🍋 is a popular hotel located 20 minutes’ walk from Hua Hin Night Market