Ogden Augustus Publish time 2024-9-10 04:37

Vinpearl Landmark81 Autograph Hotel, the hotel's glass rooms are filled with sunlight

I just traveled to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and stayed at Vinpearl Landmark81 Autograph Hotel. The hotel room comes with a sun buff bonus and a night view bonus! Figure 1-4. I stayed in an upgraded corner room~ The room is not very big, but it is full of large glass! The only drawback is that the glass may not be so clean, but it doesn't matter for taking pictures! Figure 5-6.

The executive lounge is not bad, and the food is quite rich~ fruits, snacks, cocktails, etc. Figure 7-11. Breakfast is OK! The coffee is great! There are also high-end ingredients, my favorite jackfruit, Figure 12-14. To be honest, the outdoor swimming pool is not so colorful for watching the sunset, because there is glass, but the night view is amazing! Figure 15-18! If possible, a slight opinion is that the water temperature should be heated up, it is really cold. The overall experience is full, as a Marriott member, you still have to come more often to enjoy the vacation

Pages: [1]
View full version: Vinpearl Landmark81 Autograph Hotel, the hotel's glass rooms are filled with sunlight