Norman Winifred Publish time 2024-9-11 04:44

Jakarta Pulao Pramuka Island One-Day Trip Surprise, It Turns Out That’s How Locals Play

Traveling in Jakarta is not only about churches, museums and squares, but also about the humanities, and the sea! And it is beautiful! We signed up for a one-day business trip introduced by a local friend, which cost 75 US dollars per person. The island we went to is called "pulau pramuka", which takes more than an hour by boat from downtown Jakarta. Let me tell you our itinerary directly:

1. Depart from the hotel at 7:40 in the morning and take a car to the pier;

2. Take a boat from the pier to pulau pramuka island at 8:30 in the morning (Figure 2 is the name of the island, and Figure 9 is the relative position from downtown Jakarta); pulau pramuka is a small island where locals live. It is very beautiful, with various colors, and there are schools, mostly locals' homes. In fact, if you have enough time, it is recommended to stay on this island for one night. We didn't have time to take a good look around here.

3. After changing into diving suits on the island, we took a small boat to the sea outside at about 10:10 (Figure 3). After about 20 minutes of sailing, we stopped at the white sand beach in the sea (Figure 4) to play, and then the children practiced snorkeling (Figure 5).

4. Continue to take a boat to the snorkeling place. It was about 11 o'clock at this time. The sea water here is very clean, and the corals below are particularly beautiful. The pictures will be added later (Figures 10-13).

5. After having a simple meal on the boat, we played diving and went to a very quiet island (Figures 6 and 7). Children can play in the sand on the beach, and adults can rest, get wet, change clothes, etc. on the island. It was about 2 o'clock at this time. But because we had to catch the 3 o'clock boat, we only changed clothes here and left in a hurry.

6. Return to the island at the beginning, and take a boat for more than an hour to return to the city of Jakarta at about 3:20.

ps:

1. The boat to Pulao Island is closed and bumpy. People who are seasick may need to prepare motion sickness medicine in advance.

2. Find a local Chinese travel agency to sign up for a tour group, about 600/person, including round-trip transportation, boat tickets, snorkeling, lunch, etc.

3. It's very sunny, so you have to wear a full-body swimsuit. And it's best to wear beach diving shoes. My child and I both stepped on corals and cut our feet while snorkeling.

4. The return boat from Pulao Island is fixed, and the latest one is after 3 o'clock. There is not enough time to have a good look around the island.

5. There are many islands in Indonesia, and the boat may go to different islands, but it should be necessary to transfer in Pulao. I didn't see many tourists along the way, all of them were locals. It was also quite a surprise to go out to sea in Jakarta.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Jakarta Pulao Pramuka Island One-Day Trip Surprise, It Turns Out That’s How Locals Play