Suzanne Keppel Publish time 2024-9-11 04:51

Devasom Hua Hin Resort Hotel, each room has a bathtub and balcony. A complimentary cocktail at sunset

Devasom Hua Hin Resort Hotel, there is a beautiful heart-shaped tree in the middle of the swimming pool. The hotel is not big, the main building includes a restaurant and lobby, and there is a beautiful heart-shaped tree in the middle of the swimming pool. There is nothing else except SPA. There are many projects for those who like to play, such as horseback riding on the beach, rainforest hiking, and day trips. For those who like quietness, the sea here is wide and beautiful enough to lie flat on the beach.

There are not many guest rooms, a total of 24, 10 small villas and 14 guest rooms. My favorite is its French decoration. It is super photogenic. The faucet is made of brass, and the light emitted through the blinds is very retro. Each room has a bathtub and a balcony. I also love the good night tea. The control of details makes people feel very comfortable. The Mini bar is free to use, and the welcome fruit is also chilled in the refrigerator in advance.

There will be free traditional Thai snacks in the restaurant in the afternoon. At sunset, each person has a free cocktail. At this time, the staff will set up beautiful rocking chairs on the lawn. If you encounter sunset, the romance will double. There is also a free car to the market. The market in Hua Hin is worth visiting. The prices are affordable. The most important thing is that there are many traditional craftsmen in the market. They will not follow the trend for money, but do what they like day after day.

The handicrafts that are poured with sincerity are unique. This is also the reason why a friend of mine from Macau stayed in Thailand to settle down. Although it is slow, it is romantic.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Devasom Hua Hin Resort Hotel, each room has a bathtub and balcony. A complimentary cocktail at sunset