Antonia Clapham Publish time 2024-9-12 02:39

Thang Long Palace, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Hoan Kiem Lake. Hanoi City Walking Tour

City walking tour in Hanoi, Vietnam. As the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi is low-key and simple, without the excessive hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. There are coffee shops all over the street. You can go shopping and have a coffee on the roadside. It is very chill~ Hanoi's attractions are relatively concentrated, so walking is completely possible. I am citywalk one day. There are also city sightseeing bus tickets, and you can get on and off at each stop.

Attractions

Thang Long Palace (p2-p4): Tickets are 30,000 dong. Many national events have been held here and you can overlook it from a distance.

Hu Zhi’s Mausoleum (p5), Ba Dinh Square is not open to the public today, so I didn’t go there.

St. Joseph's Cathedral (p6-p7): It looks like Notre Dame de Paris, and it's even more beautiful at night!

Hoan Kiem Lake (p8): Hanoi’s busiest business district

Coffee Street, Thirty-Six Ancient Street, Tong Xuan Market: (p10-p18) The streets are full of cafes, where you can stop and drink coffee and eat desserts (p9)

Food (p9):

The breakfast noodles were mixed into a small alley shop with a lot of locals. The beef noodles were so delicious, and they were cheap at just 40,000 dong. Prices in Hanoi are lower than in other cities, and I once suspected that I was being ripped off in other cities. Egg coffee, coconut ice cream, avocado dessert, avocado milkshake, salt coffee, fruit pudding platter, I think these are delicious at any roadside shop in Hanoi. You don’t have to go to internet celebrity shops. I went to some internet celebrity shops. People Not to mention, the taste is not particularly delicious.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Thang Long Palace, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Hoan Kiem Lake. Hanoi City Walking Tour