Beryl Faulkner Publish time 2024-9-12 02:35

Krabi Island Hopping Tour, Railay Island is suitable for lazy people and cheap

If you come to Krabi for a trip, I recommend Railay Island for island hopping. You don't have to get up early, it's very suitable for lazy people, you can sit and go. The price is cheap 200 baht/person (round trip), the journey is short and it takes 10 minutes to reach, and the experience is very good.

Railay Island Travel Guide

1. Buy tickets: Go to Ao Nang Beach, find the small house (the picture at the top of the comment) to buy tickets. After buying the tickets, get together 8 people to set off. There are many people going to Railay. I arrived at 13:00 and waited for about 10 minutes before setting off.

2. Follow the red line route (Figure 2) to play and don't get lost. After arriving at the west coast, you can go shopping and eat something first. Then follow the route to Phranang Beach. This is the least crowded and most beautiful of the three sea areas of Railay Beach. It is relatively the most difficult to find. There are few reefs in the shallows, and the fine sand feels very comfortable. The Grotto cave restaurant is here, but it is only for guests, and it seems that you have to make an appointment in advance. In reality, it looks like that... Not recommended.

3. Go further and you can walk to the island. The reverse shot of the rocks on the beach from the island is a popular camera position on Instagram (Figure 10). Note that the road to the island is a shallow beach and can be reached on foot. But the water is full of pebbles and shellfish fragments, which are very painful, so be careful. My partner didn't go because it was too painful, so I took a photo of a beautiful foreign lady.

4. Return by the original route. The last boat is at 18:00, so keep an eye on the time. Don't rush to leave when you return to Ao Nang Beach. The sunset here is beautiful, and there is a fire dance performance on the beach at 18:30 (Figures 12-13)

Island experience projects:

Railey is a paradise for rock climbers and outdoor enthusiasts. You can experience rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling...You can also encounter many small animals along the way: monkeys, lizards, squirrels...

Pages: [1]
View full version: Krabi Island Hopping Tour, Railay Island is suitable for lazy people and cheap