Joanna Faraday Publish time 2024-9-13 01:37

Chatrium Hotel Bangkok is close to Paragon Mall and Siam Shopping District

It was my first time traveling to Bangkok. I did a lot of research on hotels before I went there, because I still have some requirements for hotels. After all, a good hotel can make the whole trip more happy. (Share casually, I don’t have time to be a shill)

There are several requirements for hotels.

1. Prime location, simply and roughly, it should be in the business district and the city center. It is best to be within walking distance. This is convenient and safe. You can also city walk

2. The hotel is beautiful and the breakfast is OK. Of course, cleanliness is also a must. It is best to be quiet in the hustle and bustle. Haha.

Then the one I chose this time met all the requirements. It is called Chatrium Hotel Bangkok. The hotel is very close to Paragon and Siam business districts. It takes ten minutes to walk, and you don’t even need to walk to Paragon. There is a free shuttle bus in the hotel. It runs every five minutes. It is very convenient. Other shopping malls are also within walking distance.

The service attitude is very good. I think the room is quite large and the facilities are relatively new. The breakfast is also OK. At least I am not disappointed. After receiving it, I said that there is my favorite Benny eggs for breakfast. The welcome snacks are also good, and I ordered new snacks the next day. The swimming pool is surprisingly nice, on the seventh floor.

The street behind the hotel is the spa street (also within ten minutes on foot). As for the price, I think it is reasonable, it depends on personal acceptance. We booked two rooms, and my friends also thought it was good. Well, today's sharing ends here, and next time I will share Pattaya and Siam business district.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Chatrium Hotel Bangkok is close to Paragon Mall and Siam Shopping District