Cherry Bruce Publish time 2024-9-13 01:33

TAAN FOOD&DRINK, a seafood food stall in Pattaya, free watermelon and chewing gum

When I traveled to Pattaya, the first meal I had here was at TAAN FOOD&DRINK Thai seafood food stall restaurant. Each table was given mineral water, watermelon and chewing gum (awesome). There were basically no people when I came to eat at 2 pm. The dishes were served quickly and tasted good.

The fried noodles were a bit sweet. I love chili and kept asking the waiter to add more chili. It was delicious and tasty when mixed with noodles. There were 400/800 shrimps. The four of us ordered 400 (large portions). The watermelon juice was not very tasty. It was better to go to the menu where there were Chinese labels and ordering was not a worry. The total consumption was 1,300 baht.

There was a flat floor inside. There were seafood food stalls in a row. The bosses would shout to you to eat in their store. You can find it by the name of the store, TAAN. There was a toilet inside, which required a fee and there was a wash basin.

Pages: [1]
View full version: TAAN FOOD&DRINK, a seafood food stall in Pattaya, free watermelon and chewing gum