Quintina Dick Publish time 2024-9-14 04:13

Busan JEJE and Groove Bar Club Review, Hip-Pop Style, Many Europeans and Americans

Just search for jeje lounge on naver map. You can go alone. The first time I went alone, I was not blocked. I went in and ordered a glass of juice and sat down to drink it. The staff sister also gave me a small snack!
There was no one dancing early in the morning, but later when there were more people, they danced. The playlist was more European and American. There were a lot of European and American people in Busan nightclubs. It seemed that makeup was not blocked. I was not blocked without makeup. There was a bag storage machine at the door. You need to swipe your card (luggage no, I feel that the grid is not big enough).

There is a special smoking area for smoking, and smoking is not allowed in the disco area. It ends on time at 5 o'clock... It is really not friendly for people like me who dance all night. There is no entrance fee, but you must order a drink to enter. The cheapest one is 1,000 won of water. The toilet is quite big, and there is a mirror to touch up your makeup.

groove is on the second floor next to jeje. I don't know if I can go alone. I didn't dare to go because I saw on Xiaohongshu that Chinese people were blocked before, but this time I met their staff and they said that Chinese people were not blocked, so we went. The staff who checked passports were very friendly. The hippop hall is inside, and the edm hall is above. When we went there, the edm hall was not open. There were still many Europeans and Americans. Because we like the music style of Hongdae, we heard several songs here that we had heard in Hongdae, and it felt very familiar. Hahaha.

There is a special area for smoking, and there is also a ladies' area, but men also come in to smoke, but they will be asked to leave by the staff. The end time should be the same as jeje. When we finished jeje and wanted to go back to groove, everyone seemed to have left. There is no entrance fee, but you must order alcohol to enter, and the lowest price is also several thousand won. If you don't want to drink, you can drink grape sparkling water

The location of these two clubs is okay, there are many food stores around, and there are four grids of life, and it is not far from the subway. Be careful that it is very easy to be approached when walking on the street after the end of the show, and there are also drunk Koreans who ask you boring questions like who is the most handsome among them.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Busan JEJE and Groove Bar Club Review, Hip-Pop Style, Many Europeans and Americans