Elaine Dodd Publish time 2024-5-22 21:35

A guide to traveling in Busan and Seoul, South Korea on a budget, without being distracted but more practical

When I was in college, I liked to save my pocket money and internship salary to travel to countries around China. It was a bit bloated just two months after graduation. I saw that there were cheap air tickets from Macau to Busan, so I jumped on it immediately. The price of air tickets determines where I travel

Coordinated in Guangzhou, the farthest I have been to is Guangxi, and this is the only time I have left the province

Why do I love to visit neighboring countries? . . Domestic travel is actually more expensive. Tourist attractions are more expensive and commercialization is serious. Train tickets and air tickets are more expensive than traveling to Southeast Asia in the off-season. You can still pretend to be X when you go abroad, talk to a group of people who speak different languages, and get a feel for the local area. Different cultures, you can also buy and buy, it’s new and fun

Let’s get to the point
Time to play:
Macau in the early morning of October 2nd - Busan
10 In the early morning of March 9th, Seoul-Hong Kong
Guangzhou-Macau-Busan-Seoul-Hong Kong-Guangzhou (I have time but no money, so I struggled)

Visa:
Find a visa shop on Fliggy with a relatively high pass rate to apply. Since it is a local household registration, it is very convenient! ! If you have just graduated with a non-local household registration and do not have property certificates, you can apply for a college degree certificate, which is more convenient and will take about 5 days to get the visa.

Korean Won Preparation:
It is recommended to find a nearby bank to exchange it first. We exchanged it for 1,000 RMB at that time. We exchanged it at China Construction Bank. The exchange rate may not be that good, but it doesn’t matter, just in case of trouble. Mobile payment is not very popular in South Korea, especially in restaurants, so it is recommended to have cash in hand. The cash exchange offices in Myeongdong have much better exchange rates than those in China. It is recommended to compare several more. I heard that the exchange office near the Chinese Embassy has the highest exchange rate. I searched for it for a long time but could not find it. Fuck! I randomly found a store on the street. Maybe I was used to the poor exchange rate. I secretly thought I was making a profit when the exchange rate was higher, so I exchanged it right away. I suggest friends who have time to do more comparisons.

Phone card:
I bought it from Papa Ma for 50 yuan, which is about 7g of data for 7 days, which is enough. It is recommended to buy a card that can make calls and follow the Internet.

B&B:
Hotels in South Korea are quite expensive. It is recommended to stay in B&Bs. There are many apartments in South Korea. We booked them on airbind and the experience was very good. It cost about more than RMB300 per night, which is only more than 100 per person.

Transportation in South Korea:
I bought a ticket from Busan to Seoul in advance at Qunar. It cost 300+, which is about the same as a train. If you are not in a hurry, you can try the train. We didn’t think it was troublesome to buy tickets, so we booked the tickets online directly.

As for the Korean subway, I didn’t understand it after looking at it before going there. It is recommended to download the #KoreaMetro# app. The subways in Busan and Seoul are very developed, especially in Seoul. The subway map is like a spider web. Taking the subway is the most important part of the journey. One of the items that challenges your IQ. Before entering the station, you should pay attention to the direction clearly, otherwise it will be very troublesome if you go wrong. No matter how many stations you take, the starting price seems to be about RMB8. You need to apply for a card again when you enter. You pay once, and the money that needs to be deducted will be displayed once when you finally leave the station, which is not cheap anyway.

Duty Free Shop Guide:
In China, it is recommended to download the # Shilla Duty Free Shop # app first. It is not recommended to download Lotte’s app. Everyone knows some reasons, so I will support it in action. Register, and then you can place orders in advance. First of all, it is definitely more cost-effective than going directly to duty-free shops in Korea, because you can use the points for free on the app. The points are inexhaustible and there are no more points. Look for the page to collect points on the homepage, and just collect them all; The Shilla Duty Free Shop also has limited-time activities every day, which are also worth paying attention to. Some products that are too popular will be out of stock. You can set reminders, but this is often not the case. The goods haven't arrived until the moment you leave Korea. I'm not a person who insists on getting anything, so the experience is very good. Things are picked up when leaving the airport. As long as they are not local products, they can only be picked up before boarding the plane. After checking in, go to the terminal to collect it. It is even more important to go to the airport in advance and wait to check in in advance, because many people have ordered goods at the duty-free shop, and the check-in time is two hours earlier. The counter The young lady (maybe it is a problem with Hong Kong Express) is not easy to deal with. She is always checking whether she is overweight. She is very strict. I omit 10,000 words of dissatisfaction here. The moment before boarding the plane, there was actually a Hong Kong Express staff checking. The carry-on baggage should not exceed 7kg, including items purchased and picked up at the airport duty-free shop. One girl was fined on the spot and had to go back to the site to buy checked baggage. I was scared to death. In order to avoid risks, everyone can still check it in. Just check it in and leave an empty box for loading.

Start the journey~

Day 1
I took Air Busan in the early morning and arrived in Busan at about 6 o'clock (local time). I have to say that Air Busan is very comfortable and the service is also very good. Well, there are also in-flight meals, and the flight attendants are also very beautiful. It’s a great experience for this price! Air Busan is the first choice to go to Busan. The carry-on baggage allowance is 3kg more than that of ordinary low-cost airlines. That’s 10kg, dear!

Attached is the latest announcement on Air Busan baggage allowance changes seen at Macau Airport △

Attached are the in-flight meals and the form required for entry. That cake is delicious! ! △

The first stop was when I arrived at Busan Gimhae International Airport. I was a little tired. I was dragging my luggage and I didn’t know what the itinerary was because I didn’t have any travel guide at all, only accommodation and transportation guide. Opening Dianping, the two of them discussed their plans to go to the "New World" spa for a health care break and then wait until 3pm to check in. When you come out of the airport, follow the signs and you can find the subway. Then it took about an hour to get to the health care center. It was quite easy to find after getting off the subway. ! ! ! $The price is 10,000 won, because we came early and there was a special price. It seems that there are special prices before 9 o'clock in the morning; the time is 4 hours. Here’s what you need to pay attention to! The process of entering the big health care is as follows: 1. Pay first at the front desk, and then the lady at the front desk will give you an electronic card in a cabinet to take with you. Don’t lose this electronic card, because you can buy things inside. When you finally leave Return and check out; 2. Follow the instructions and go upstairs. You will see the cabinet where the shoes are kept. Then take off your shoes on the steps and put the shoes in the corresponding cabinet; 3. You also have a lot of luggage at this time, but it doesn’t matter. Take your luggage in. There is a checkout desk on the left. Leave the cabinet there and the lady will help you mark it. 4. Here you can start your great health care journey. First go to the aunt on the right to get a towel. , you should take a bath before taking a sauna, go in and find the corresponding cabinet, take off your clothes and put them in the closet, and lock them! (Attention!!! I took off everything, even my underwear. I was considered weird for not taking off my underwear...); 5. Enter the bathing area, my God! Everyone was naked and taking a bath. There were small intervals. Obasan was doing it with a small stool, fully equipped, scrubbing, washing teeth, hair, face, clipping nails and squeezing blackheads. It shocked me, and I felt like Like a primitive person; 6. After bathing, wipe your body and change into their spa clothes. You can also use their toner and lotion, which are all from Mengzhuang. I saw that Obasan next door uses them to apply all over the body. , I was shocked that Obasan looked 80 years old; 7. After getting dressed, you can go out to find various activities to play.

Attached is a picture of a large health care project

I had breakfast inside and ran to the toilet immediately after eating spicy food all morning

There are not many people in the place to eat, and the environment is good. I was shocked when I saw a beautiful woman coming to eat after taking a bath. She also put on heavy makeup and false eyelashes. But I look like a country bumpkin and my skin condition is also bad. Korean girls are too Fight

Online said it is a must drink, sweet, a bit scummy, like sugar cane juice

The afternoon trip was to find a B&B. I have been looking for it for a long time. It is a single apartment. The whole apartment is very smart. Although it is small, it has all the essentials! At ""Sasang Station""

Forgot to take a picture, attached a picture of wearing shoes at the door

I was very satisfied after eating Busan The famous pork rice, the first few bites are amazing and delicious. You must eat it with other ingredients to make it delicious. One person can't finish the whole bowl, and it gets a bit boring afterward. High energy ahead! ! ! After I finished eating, I found that the cooking method was very unhygienic. The cooking place was on the roadside, and the soup base was made by putting frozen bones bought outside directly into it. It had not been washed and was also put in with ice cubes. , take it out from those black plastic bags, emmmmm...

Recommendation index 2 stars

In the evening, I just strolled around on the beach~ There are many young people on the beach, and there are many fish cakes on the street. The snacks are very atmospheric, but the street is not particularly clean.

Day 2
Went the next day Nampodong and Gamcheon Culture Village, the weather in Busan is really great, the sky is very blue! After we got off the station at Nampodong, (it is not recommended to get off at this station) we walked straight to Gamcheon Cultural Village. Because we didn’t know the way, we had to walk straight in the direction of the cultural village. There were many things for sale on both sides of Nampodong, including clothes. Sneakers, accessories, etc., there are many young people, and the atmosphere is great. Because we also walked randomly, it has no reference value. Please take a look at the beautiful pictures! Recommendation index 5 stars

At the end is Gamcheon Culture Village

After sitting at the foot of the mountain for a while on the winding bus, we arrived at the starting point of the sightseeing

I feel like the cat’s eyes are a bit evil

After shopping, I went to Nampodong to buy shoes and clothes and then went back to the B&B

In the evening, I went to the supermarket near the B&B and thought about myself I'm going to cook something to eat. I'm not used to the sweet and spicy Korean flavor. I also like to cook and go to the supermarket. Go ahead, the food is so expensive! Normally two lettuces cost more than ten yuan.

Large shopping malls in South Korea all make Korean dramas that feel great

The beef tastes weird in the cooked dishes, but the noodles are super Delicious, strong MSG!

I suggest you all go shopping in the supermarket. You will find the differences between Korean people’s life and culture and ours. It is very interesting. The 6 kilograms of peppers above cost RMB300+

Day 3
Because my boyfriend accidentally twisted his waist last night, he had to run to the pharmacy to buy medicine the next day, so he had to rest in a B&B After spending most of the day, I went down to play. On the third day, I went to Unhaedai. It might be a little rainy, and the weather was not very good. The dark seaside was not beautiful, but I saw that the Busan Film Festival was about to open, and the stage was being set up. The beach is similar to the ordinary beaches in Huizhou, Guangdong. The recommendation index is 3 stars.

I don’t know why it turned upside down

Beach

Day4
I am going to Seoul by plane today. In the morning, I packed my things in the room and cooked some food that I had cooked on a certain street last night. I bought sweet potatoes from my grandma’s stall on an unknown street. They were quite delicious and cost 1,000 won per bag. I took a plane to Seoul at noon. The weather was not good and it was raining today. In the evening, I went to eat a pretty good buffet barbecue. I forgot the name of the restaurant. I saw it on Xiaohongshu. It is near Hongdae and costs around RMB60. Eat, the young men and women who work there are very nice, very energetic, even a little passionate. This is the Korean language and culture~

Hold the wall and walk out of the store

Day5
On the fifth day of writing, I have delayed logging into Douban for almost a month. I will write about it later. Got to be shorter and shorter.On the second day in Seoul, it was still raining in the morning. I couldn’t think of where to go, so I just visited the Shilla Duty Free Shop. After all, it was Hyun Bin’s company in Secret Garden. You can take a taxi after getting off at Dongdaemun Station, and then use the receipt to reimburse at the service desk of the duty-free shop. You will be given a shopping voucher, which can be deducted when shopping at the duty-free shop.

After a comprehensive comparison, it is more cost-effective to shop on the app. It is not recommended to go to the duty-free shop specifically. The transportation at the Shilla Duty Free Shop in Seoul is not very convenient. I had to wait for a long time for the bus when I came back. (I’m too lazy to find the picture)

I went to Ewha University in the evening. The architecture inside is indeed very unique. There are many foreign students and the academic atmosphere is very strong!

It’s not very nice to take pictures at night, Later I learned that there was a fireworks festival, so the two of them ran to watch the fireworks.

Day6
Today is a day for shooting Korean servers and running wild, There were a lot of people at Gyeongbokgung Palace, the scenic spot, and we happened to encounter the guard handover ceremony. It was quite spectacular, but the palace inside was just average, almost like a Chinese temple. After exiting the gate and walking straight to the right, there are many stores that sell Korean clothing. The prices in each store are similar, about 20,000 won for a group that lasts about three hours. But it depends on the clothing. There are some that are more gorgeous and some that are simple. You can wear Hanbok. Free admission to the palace.

I had the famous ginseng chicken for lunch. You can find it by navigating around the rental hanbok. It’s very close. It’s enough for two people to have one portion and order some other snacks. It tastes pretty good. I especially like their radish kimchi snack~

After taking photos in the afternoon, I went to Myeongdong. I had afternoon tea for more than two hours. The ice in the coffee did not melt for two hours. It was amazing. Halfway up Namsan Mountain, you can see the architectural scenery of the entire Seoul. Emm, maybe it was not evening yet, so I felt it was not very beautiful. I was tired and hungry, so I ate at a popular restaurant near Myeongdong but it had a heavy MSG smell. Octopus, (the male ticket insists on going) tastes okay~ Myeongdong feels like Shangxiajiu in Guangzhou, with many tourists, but the goods are just so-so

Recommendation index 3 stars

Guard handover ceremony

It feels very nourishing

The color is quite beautiful

The ice that won’t melt, the cafe you can enter casually, and the K-pop songs playing, it’s like the lovers having a drink on a date in a Korean drama

The cable car in Nanshan is as big as a bus

The small octopus with heavy MSG is quite delicious, Xiaogui

Day7
In the morning I went to Samcheongdong, a place where Korean houses and modern buildings are combined. It is small, fresh and very artistic~ It is more suitable for taking pictures of Korean clothes than Gyeongbokgung Palace. There are also many novel and cute gadgets. Taking photos while walking around, it’s so beautiful! Every street scene seems to have been seen in some Korean drama, and I also saw the shop where Let’s Get Married - Chen Bolin and Song Ji Hyo carved their seals.

At noon, I ate rice cakes at a restaurant converted into a villa, called "Moses Canteen". You have to wait in line. The aunt's service attitude was average, but the price/performance ratio was very high, so it was worth going.

I bought a lot of jewelry, all of which are made by very stylish shops. They cost tens of dollars a piece. They are very exquisite. It is also great to give them away~

I took the car back around four o'clock in the afternoon. I picked up my luggage and rushed to the airport. Be sure to get there early and queue up. Incheon Airport is very big and has a lot of food and drinks. However, after checking in at the international airport, you need to take a special airport subway to another boarding airport, which also has duty-free facilities. store, and then follow the address on the app to find the pick-up place, take all the cosmetics and unpack them, PS remember to refund the tax, 30,000 Korean won can be refunded, it is also done at the airport~

There are many small and fresh shops like this, selling clothes, coffee and flowers, casual and comfortable

Photographed casually on the street

I have to say, Korea’s innocence is very blue

Moses Canteen

The trolley is also super cute

Hong Kong Express has always been bad, with a bad attitude, not comfortable, and the box was broken

The red-eye flight returned to Hong Kong, then back to Guangzhou, in the morning and in the afternoon I went back to move bricks.Including shopping, the average cost per person is about 10,000, and food and transportation are quite expensive.Finally I’ve finished writing so-so, Korea is still worth visiting again~
Pages: [1]
View full version: A guide to traveling in Busan and Seoul, South Korea on a budget, without being distracted but more practical