Adela Hodge Publish time 2024-9-14 03:44

Brothers Seafood Hotpot (Xiawan Branch), a seafood hotpot food stall hidden in the alley

Restaurant name: Brothers Seafood Hotpot (Xiawan Branch)
Restaurant address: Next to Jinhui Building, No. 29A, Xiawan Xiaoshi

This seafood hotpot food stall hidden in the alley is in a residential area, not in a tourist area, so it is still a bit difficult to find. For specific directions, please see the last picture. My friend in Macau told me that this store is very cost-effective, most of the business is for locals, and next to it is their own seafood store. There are all kinds of imported fresh and high-end seafood ingredients. The fish maw chicken pot we ordered and the marbled fat beef are so delicious.

The hand-made black truffle cuttlefish balls are chewy and fresh! The black truffle tastes so rich! Their sashimi is also very well processed, and the geoduck is the signature dish, which is really fresh! ! The meat of the Western Australian dragon sashimi is very refreshing and sweet, and the lobster head and clam gall can be processed and cooked into porridge. It is highly recommended to eat it with this combination. Thai pepper and salt mantis shrimp and steamed lobster with garlic vermicelli are delicious when eaten hotšŸ„¹After eating this meal, I have been savoring it since I came back...

Pages: [1]
View full version: Brothers Seafood Hotpot (Xiawan Branch), a seafood hotpot food stall hidden in the alley