David Evelina Publish time 2024-9-15 14:47

Thai massage・aroma thai massage on the second floor of arban hotel in Busan

When traveling to Busan, you don’t have to rush or shop all the time. Finding a massage parlor to feel comfortable is also a great choice! I happened to check into the newly opened Arban hotel (booking link) right next to Seomyeon Station. After I checked in, I saw that there was a discount on massages for guests, so I decided to try the Thai massage! The decoration of Aroma's Thai massage parlor doesn't remind me of the villa.like I like very much in Taiwan. However, the actual feeling after the massage may be because I have adapted to Taiwan's Thai or traditional muscle techniques, so I don't feel it. So in place! But I just want to relax. In fact, I can still relax a little after visiting the large area of ​​Seomyeon Street downstairs! At least the environment at Aroma is great!

As soon as I entered the Aroma massage floor on the second floor of the Aban Hotel, I was confused at first and didn't know how to get in. Then I just stood at the door and the door opened automatically (laughs). As soon as I entered, the service staff spoke simple English and told him directly that I wanted Thai drying for an hour. Usually store owners like Difeny who have never tried it will give it a try at the simplest price and content! Otherwise, if you use the money for the massage to buy things, you can still get a tax refund!

Aroma massage courses are written directly on the table in the hotel room. If you want a simple Thai massage, choose the top three. If you like Thai oil pressure, choose the second layer. Maybe Difeny likes to compare the strength. It’s a heavy massage. This time, besides feeling that Aroma’s equipment and environment are good, I really feel that my technique could be improved or I could use a different master! By the way, there are discounts for guests! One hour was originally 60,000 won, but became 50,000 won! It’s about more than a thousand Taiwan dollars!

As soon as you enter and pay, you will be asked to change clothes and have a cup of tea, and then wait for the master to take you in! The equipment in the changing room is very good, just like the shower room in a gym. It has a shower, towels, bathing and skin care products, etc.! It’s not bad to just come here for a massage and a bath! Difeny herself doesn’t like the open space and massage methods like jjimjilbang! Such decorative equipment makes people feel very comfortable!

The shower inside looks like this, and it has toothpaste and shower gel! Everyone will have a locker where they can lock their valuables! All the supplies are available on the washbasin, and they are all very useful! After a while, the masseur came to take me into the room!

An hour of massage is actually neither long nor short. If you really want to strengthen your massage, one hour is really not enough! But as an attempt to relieve myself from shopping fatigue, one hour is really not bad! The room is quite warm, and there are fragrances, electric blankets, heaters, etc. If the massage is more comfortable, you will really fall asleep!

The massage content of Thai massage is to first relax the back, and then stretch the muscles after a little adjustment. The large-body yoga movements can massage the lower body, waist, and back meridians that are usually difficult to exercise! It’s a good choice for people who sit for long periods of time, or who are prone to pain. However, my master may not be used to the fact that I need such a powerful massage. During the back massage, I kept telling me to press harder! It's much better when it comes to the legs! Under the comfortable music and happy fragrance, this kind of massage is actually quite comfortable. I climbed to the point where my legs were almost broken in Gamcheon-dong two days ago, and I also got some relief!

After it's over, the same thing is to change your clothes, see if you want to take a shower again, and then leave! In comparison, Thai massage in Taiwan is so cost-effective and considerate! I really want to go back to Taiwan for a massage right away! However, if you are tired in the local area, you can really go and watch it to relieve the pain of shopping!

Transportation location: Exit 7 of Seomyeon Station, 2nd floor of Arban hotel, Seomyeon-gil Street. Price: Guest discount: 50,000 won (original price 60,000 won)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Thai massage・aroma thai massage on the second floor of arban hotel in Busan