Milo Hobbes Publish time 2024-9-15 13:53

Busan culture roast beef and offal. Popular alley food recommended by locals.

Cultural Roast Beef, Offal/In fact, as early as the last time I stayed at the Busan Business Hotel during my free trip to Busan and Seoul, I noticed that there are many one-on-one grilled sausage shops like this one behind Lotte Department Store in Seomyeon. This time, I specially arranged a grilled sausage restaurant that is rare in Taiwan. Beef Offal, Cultural Roast Beef and Offal is a restaurant famous for its roasted beef offal. It specializes in roasted beef intestines and stomach. The focus is on dishes without menus. Azuma doesn’t speak much English, but luckily the gentleman next to her helped her with it that day. In simple Chinese, we asked if we had eaten beef. The process went smoothly without any fuss. After that, Azhu Ma quickly prepared the ingredients! The beef intestine specialty store I went to this time is a very popular local store, and it currently has a high rating of 4.1 on Google!

In addition to the Seomyeon Underground Shopping Mall, Seomyeon 1st Street, and Lotte Department Store, Seomyeon Station is also a first-class theater for gourmet food, such as the Honest Mr. Kim, Obok Ginseng Chicken Soup, King Kong Army Hot Pot, Haedong Seafood Soup, and Gaofeng Min Seaweed rice, Jeju house, Weizanwang salt bulgogi, Busan barbecue ribs, Songjeong 3rd generation pork soup and rice, Pohang pork soup and rice, Gijang hand-cut noodles, Emperor submarine... Therefore, it is recommended to stay at Seomyeon Station when visiting Busan That's right! As soon as we entered the store, the aroma hit our nostrils, but the whole room was filled with smoke. Ah Zhu’s mother would put coats in bags, ha~ At this moment, Qi’s mother and sister Qi thought it would be better to have a shower cap.

The store is a long room with quite a lot of seats. Each Azhu Ma has a fixed seat. It was our first time here and we didn’t specify which table we wanted. Just as A2 customers were leaving after finishing their meal, Azhu Ma waved to us and sat down. , but you can actually choose by yourself. In fact, each of Azhu’s mothers has their own regular customers. I see that everyone is drinking and chatting happily with Azhu’s mother.

The guests sat around Azuma, and it felt like a seat for eating Teppanyaki. It happened to be the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics broadcast that day, and the atmosphere was super exciting, with constant cheers.

Don't underestimate this work area, which is orderly despite chaos. Although it is small, it has all the necessary organs. It feels like this big refrigerator is basically a treasure chest. It’s neatly organized inside. There’s also a huge workbench above the refrigerator when you close it.

The store emphasizes that there are no added chemical seasonings and the source of the ingredients is labeled. It is a store that pursues hygiene and health.

The way of dining here is that Azhu Ma helps the guests to bake. On average, one Azhu Ma is responsible for 3 groups of guests. Each group of guests has a stove. They just need to wait quietly to "eat". No matter what meal you eat in Korea, you will definitely get lettuce, soy milk dipping sauce, and pickled green chili.

Azhu Ma is very skillful in her movements and has a sharp eye. In addition to taking care of the other two sets of fires, she also prepares our things. She even mixes the sauce and serves it in a leisurely manner. She also observes Sister Kei very carefully to see if she is a child. (I’m a little grown-up now) He even asked thoughtfully if I wanted some garlic.

After the preparatory work was completed, we started to prepare the ingredients. The beef intestines before roasting looked plump (but Qi’s mother, who is afraid of raw meat, looked "shocked"). Here is a serving in the photo

In fact, we only ate the following three types of offal from beginning to end. The first one was hard to tell what it was, and we were embarrassed to disturb the gentleman sitting next to us while drinking and chatting. But the only thing we knew was that it was pink, juicy, and delicious. To eat (unfortunately, each of us could only eat two small slices), it was miserable~ I still don’t know what we ate!

Amount of consumption: 100,000 won

This time, we had our first experience of grilled sausages and offal without a menu in a very joyful atmosphere. Fortunately, the gentleman sitting next door knew a little Chinese and helped us translate so we could order smoothly. The food was really delicious, just look at it It’s hard to find a seat in the store, but the amount of the checkout really shocked my mother (I can’t understand Korean, could it be Korean beef?), because we only had two rounds, that is, only I ordered two portions, and the second portion only had beef intestines and tripe. Visually, it was a little less than the first one. It was delicious, but it started to feel a little greasy at the end, so don’t be too greedy and eat just enough. If you are a petty bourgeoisie Family members should consider "picking". In fact, during the meal, I observed that the guests on the left and right only ordered one round, but there were more people drinking and chatting happily. Although it was a bit "little expensive", we will come back to Busan next time if we have the opportunity. See you next time for roast beef and offal from this family.

┃Store information┃
Cultural roast beef, offal
Address: 부산광역시 부산진구 가야대로784번길 56-8
Google Map→https://is.gd/FPLhvc
Business hours: 16:00~01:00

Pages: [1]
View full version: Busan culture roast beef and offal. Popular alley food recommended by locals.