Tess Ben Publish time 2024-5-22 21:36

The 2024 South Korea travel guide is freshly released. South Korea travel is a super IN method. Take the subway line 3 to visit Seoul.

Some people come to Korea specifically to shop, some people come to Korea specifically to chase stars, and some people come to Korea specifically to take the subway. Nowadays, Korean travel strategies are becoming more and more unique, and there are various ways to travel, because the Seoul subway extends in all directions and passes through countless attractions. Taking the subway when traveling is extremely convenient, so many people have come up with the idea of ​​subway travel. Among them, Subway Line 3 passes many must-see attractions in the Korean travel guide: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Samcheong-dong, Insa-dong, Sinsa Boulevard, Hanji New World Duty Free Shop Gangnam Branch, etc. Today I will show you Take Line 3 in Seoul and see the unique scenery and culture along the way~

1. Gyeongbokgung Palace
Today our The first stop is Gyeongbokgung Palace, the former royal city of South Korea!

Gyeongbokgung Palace is a landmark historical building in Seoul. Gyeongbokgung Palace was built in 1354. It was the royal palace of the Lee Dynasty and the political center of the early Joseon Dynasty. It has been destroyed and rebuilt many times, although it has now been basically restored. The original appearance, but the vicissitudes of history can still be seen.

All the buildings in Gyeongbokgung Palace are mainly painted in blue colors, and the overall shape is square. The main gate is Gwanghwamun to the south, Geonchunmun to the east, Yeongchomun to the west, and Yeongchomun to the north. Shenwumen. Interested friends can go to the nearby Hanbok rental stores to rent a Hanbok, and wearing it can enter Gyeongbokgung Palace for free!

2. Insa-dong & Samcheong-dong
In addition to Gyeongbokgung Palace, Gyeongbokgung Station on Line 3 has many attractions Streets with traditional Korean characteristics, Insadong and Samcheongdong are nearby.

Deep in the alleys of Insadong, the aroma of delicious food often wafts out. When you walk in, you will find many gourmet restaurants with classic charm. The aroma of wine is really not afraid of the alley! There are many traditional shops on both sides of the street that have both traditional Korean characteristics and unique personalities, as well as art galleries and shops related to antique exhibitions. They perfectly integrate Korean traditional classics with modern fashion, attracting tourists from all over the world. Come~

Samcheongdong is also a fresh and elegant cultural gathering area. Modern coffee shops and exquisite fashion shops are dotted among the traditional Korean houses, as if traveling through time. Go~

3. Xinsha Boulevard
Follow Line 3, get off at Xinsha Station, and you’ll be there just after exit 8 In Gangnam District, a famous wealthy area in South Korea, the BGM "Gangnam Style" automatically played in my ears, and I walked along the road until I came to Sinsa Boulevard.

This is the real gathering place for fashionistas in Seoul. Keep your eyes open when you walk here, and you may encounter an artist you are familiar with shopping. There are many individual fashion clothing stores and buyer shops of fashionable independent designers on the roadside, as well as artists' photography studios, coffee shops, galleries, restaurants, bars, comprehensive fashion stores and other places with a strong petty bourgeoisie atmosphere. Most of the shopping styles are Fashion brands and some unique niche independent brands can also be found here. Take a leisurely stroll on the tree-lined road, buy a dessert of your choice when you see a dessert shop you like, sip a cup of coffee slowly at ACRES, enjoy the sunset, and experience a pure Korean-style petty bourgeoisie slow life~

These three small wooden chairs outside the coffee shop are particularly impressive~

4. New World Duty Free Shop Jiangnan Store
Now that you are in Jiangnan, how can you not go shopping! The next stop is the final stop of this trip - Hanji New World Duty Free Shop Jiangnan Store. We continue to take Line 3, arrive at the express bus station, find Exit 8, and directly enter the New World Duty Free Shop Gangnam Store~

Unlike the stores on Linyin Road, the Shinsegae Duty Free Shop Jiangnan store and Shinsegae Department Store are in the same building, so there are more chain brands, and the brands of cosmetics and skin care products are also more complete. However, due to the epidemic, I don’t know when this travel route following Line 3 will be realized. Especially if I want to take advantage of the opportunity to travel and shop in duty-free shops, I have been holding back for a year, and I may travel abroad at will. The day is still far away.

Although it is difficult to travel abroad nowadays, it is not difficult to shop in duty-free shops. The Shinsegae Duty Free Shop just mentioned now allows international direct mail! As a new shopping group member who joins the official website of New World Duty Free Shop, all products on the official website can be shipped directly to your doorstep. Moreover, New World Duty Free Shop has also launched an overseas shopping website. On the New World Duty Free Shop overseas shopping website, luxury goods that are only available in physical duty-free stores can also be purchased, and tax and postage are included. There are two websites. Hands, don’t be afraid of anything you want to buy~!

I still hope to travel to South Korea. Do you know that you can get tax rebates when shopping in many shopping malls and stores when traveling? However, duty-free shops avoid the hassle of tax refunds and are more convenient; the goods in duty-free shops are more cost-effective, and there are various activities on the basis of duty-free. Big-name cosmetics such as SKⅡ also have exclusive activities; if you have any questions, you can go to the service center for consultation. Chinese service, no language barrier. In addition to the Gangnam store, Shinsegae Duty Free also has a Myeongdong store. It is located near the Myeongdong business district. Transportation and shopping are very convenient. There is also a special food street on the basement floor. After you are tired of shopping, you can eat local Korean food and feel very good. ~

This is the route and scenic spot map of the South Korea travel guide summarized for everyone. Line 3 can be said to be a perfect route that combines cultural archeology and shopping. Friends who have South Korea travel plans can For reference, you can also try to find your own travel route~
Pages: [1]
View full version: The 2024 South Korea travel guide is freshly released. South Korea travel is a super IN method. Take the subway line 3 to visit Seoul.