Marico Ella Publish time 2024-9-15 14:49

Hua Hin Tuesday Night Market Pae Mai Tuesday Market is quieter and cheaper than Bangkok

Hua Hin! A must-visit niche holiday spot in Thailand. The temperature in Hua Hin is a few degrees lower than Bangkok, so the whole person feels very refreshing.

1. Much quieter than Bangkok!!! The tuk-tuks and motorcycles running on the streets of Bangkok are making my ears ring! It's really too noisy. Hua Hin is mostly quiet! There are really few roars of motorcycles, but there will be people driving very fast on the straight road in the middle of the night.

2. The price is super cheap! This is the Thailand I imagined! Super recommended. I strongly recommend the Hua Hin Tuesday Night Market , which is only held every Tuesday. Eating is very cheap, 5 baht chicken skewers, 10 baht sushi, 20 baht various drinks and lemonade cola yogurt, etc., and 10 baht octopus balls, 10 baht pineapple toast to be eaten while hot, 20 baht raw pickled crabs. Various clothes, pants, hats and other small accessories range from 20 to 500 baht, and the price is very cheap.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hua Hin Tuesday Night Market Pae Mai Tuesday Market is quieter and cheaper than Bangkok