Quintina Maltz Publish time 2024-9-15 14:23

Sawasdee Village, Kata Beach Affordable Luxury Resort Hotel, Stay at Bari Villas & Suites

This is the first time I encountered a hotel in Phuket that was faked by reverse photos. Sawasdee Village Hotel is a hotel that is much better than the photos. In reality, this hotel is really beautiful, although I found that my photography skills did not capture its true beauty. The decoration is very gorgeous, and cultural details are integrated into the decoration everywhere. My photos only captured one percent of its beauty.

Sawasdee Village Hotel strongly recommends booking the best Bari Villa, which is not much more expensive than ordinary rooms, but the luxury inside is ten times that of ordinary rooms! It really feels like living in a palace. Bari Villa has direct access to the premium swimming pool, which is different from ordinary swimming pools. The water is cleaner and there are fewer people. The hotel has a buggy that can take you to Kata Beach. It only takes about 10 minutes to walk there~

Hotel name: Sawasdee Village Hotel
Hotel address: 38 Katekwan Rd., T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket 83100 THAILAND
Reservation phone: +66 (0) 76 330 979, +66 (0) 76 330 870-1, Fax. +66 (0) 76 330 905

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sawasdee Village, Kata Beach Affordable Luxury Resort Hotel, Stay at Bari Villas & Suites