Hiram Dunlop Publish time 2024-9-16 05:09

Katsuoji Temple in Osaka, where there are countless Darumas everywhere in the temple

I thought Kyoto was beautiful until I arrived at Katsuoji Temple in Osaka. Katsuoji Temple has a history of more than 1,300 years. Every day, many people come to pray for academic, career, competition, etc. They write their wishes on the back of the Daruma, draw a black eyeball on the left eye of the Daruma when making a wish, and then add the right eye after the wish is fulfilled. Then leave it in Katsuoji Temple and place it anywhere at will. It's really interesting.

Believe me, you will be healed when you come to Katsuoji Temple in Osaka. The Daruma in the temple is everywhere and countless. They are cute and lovely. They are either a whole wall, or on the eaves, or by the stream, or on the tree, or in the grass...
-
Kasuoji Transportation Guide

In Osaka City, change to the subway to Senri-Chuo Station, exit from Exit 13 or 14, and see the corner food, turn the corner and take bus No. 29, the ride takes about 30 minutes, (many guides say exit No. 11, really don't, you have to go around a long way and it's not easy to find)

🚌Weekday departure: 9:10, 11:15, 14:15
🚌Weekend departure: 9:00, 9:55, 12:10, 13:10, 14:45
🚌Weekday return: 11:18, 13:28, 16:31
🚌Weekend return: 11:31, 12:31, 13:38, 14:26, 15:23, 16:48

If you miss bus No. 29 at Senri-Chuo Station, you can take the subway to Minoo Nobuno Station (two stops down from Senri-Chuo Station), bus No. 29 will pass by here, in addition, there is also bus No. 30 to and from Katsuo-ji Temple.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Katsuoji Temple in Osaka, where there are countless Darumas everywhere in the temple