Kelly Woolley Publish time 2024-9-16 05:19

YU YU SPA, the most beautiful massage parlor in Hong Kong with resort-style decoration

Hong Kong YU YU SPA🤍, I originally chose the second picture on the left as the first picture, but you will definitely think that it is such a beautiful cafe on the left🫠 I already bookmarked this place when it opened last year, but it doesn’t matter if I don’t show up. There are many spas that meet my requirements, but many celebrities and KOLs have introduced them and the reviews are quite good. In addition, I haven’t traveled in three years, and going to Thailand for massage was a basic itinerary! But since I am planning to return to my hometown next week, I want to experience the long-lost massage before flying, so I decided to give it a try.

The YU YU SPA store in Hong Kong is located in the quieter Chatham Wai. It occupies two floors. As soon as you open the door, you will see a giant revolving wooden staircase. On the other side is the back garden as seen in the second picture. Many people have asked about it when I went out on Instagram that day. There is a cafe next to it, where the guests can enjoy the desserts and flower tea with great enthusiasm, like this in the photo! As soon as you open the curtains after entering the room, you can already see a small garden, and there is also a separate bathroom and wash basin, which completely fits the feeling of the store name "Yuyu".

The most important part of a trip is, of course, the massage! They will give customers a simple questionnaire when they arrive. They may ask where they want to focus and avoid pressing, and accept gentle, comfortable and deep pressure. I wonder if many massage parlors can do this? d details! I myself suffer from migraines and shoulder and neck injuries. The masseur Clara suggested that I do a deep muscle massage, which mainly relaxes the muscles and concentrates on the deep soft tissue. The technique is in place, and I feel really relaxed after the massage! Because people who have had massage probably know that it will have immediate effects after the massage, but they have returned to their original shape that night, but this is a completely sincere and relaxing feeling!

My pick: - Deep tissue massage $880/ 90 mins - Aroma massage $780/ 90 mins

Pages: [1]
View full version: YU YU SPA, the most beautiful massage parlor in Hong Kong with resort-style decoration