Valentine Malory Publish time 2024-9-16 05:03

The Shore at Katathani Hotel Sea View Love Pool Villađź’“, Katathani Coast for Couples Travel

I would like to recommend this resort, The Shore at Katathani Hotel, to all couples who are planning to travel to Phuket, Thailand. It is located on the Katathani coast and the room type is: Love Pool Villa with Sea View.

From the moment I checked in, The Shore at Katathani Hotel was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and wished us a happy wedding. Because I told them in advance that this was a honeymoon trip, they arranged a great sea view pool room with a panoramic view for us. Even the bed was set up and desserts were given.

I was really amazed as soon as I entered the room! The sea view is invincible, the room is super large, and the French style is super photogenic. I took a lot of photos. The house is a single-family house with good privacy, which is very suitable for couples. You can see the 360-degree sea view by opening the window. Who knows how happy it is.

Watch the sunset and have dinner at night, and you can have a floating breakfast in the room when you get up in the morning. It was delivered to the room after booking, and you can see the sea in the room without leaving the room. I experienced the happiness of a real honeymoon trip. In short, I will definitely stay at The Shore at Katathani Hotel again when I go to Phuket next time.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The Shore at Katathani Hotel Sea View Love Pool Villađź’“, Katathani Coast for Couples Travel