Ellis Green Publish time 2024-5-23 15:36

THE FIRST STAY Hotel in Seoul Recommends Extra Large Room for USD 30 per Person

This hotel is called THE FIRST STAY/First Stay Hotel. I personally feel that the hotel I booked on agoda is the most cost-effective hotel I have stayed in in Korea.

Coordinates: Near Gimpo Airport, not close to the main city, next to Boshan Station on Line 5 515, you can find it after a two-minute walk from the subway station. Many people may think it's far from the city center, but I think it's the same anywhere as it's close to the subway.

Surroundings: Downstairs is a relatively large commercial street, with many places to eat and very prosperous. Basically, they are Korean local food and Southeast Asian cuisine. It was a bit noisy on weekend nights, but I think it can be ignored as the hotel windows are well insulated.

Check-in experience: Agoda states that it supports Chinese services. The staff does not speak Chinese and can communicate in simple English. You will be given a note printed in Chinese upon check-in. It is written in detail and there is basically no problem.

Room: I booked a 42m² executive suite. The price per person is a little over 200. It can sleep 3-4 people. The room is very big! I was shocked when I entered the room. I didn't expect it to be so big. I used to live alone in a small room with a price of over 500 yuan...
There are two particularly large cabinets at the entrance, with matching washing machines/induction cookers/microwave ovens, as well as sofas, tables, TVs and dressing tables. The facilities in the room are relatively new and very clean. The view outside the window is good and you can see the street view of Seoul. The toilet is also very clean and tidy.

The other thing is that we ordered takeout the night before because we heard that Korea requires garbage classification. When we went out the next day, we didn't classify it and put it in the room. We thought we would do it when we came back. However, when we returned to the hotel, the room had been completely cleaned...the sheets were all dirty. The floors were changed and the toilets were cleaned, so check-out went smoothly.

Pages: [1]
View full version: THE FIRST STAY Hotel in Seoul Recommends Extra Large Room for USD 30 per Person