Denise Jefferson Publish time 2024-9-16 22:25

Pimalai SPA, a small hotel in Krabi Island, enjoys a careful massage by a young Thai girl

When I went there, Pimalai SPA at the foot of the mountain was under renovation. I went to the one on the mountain. I booked Traditional Thai Massage 120min Pre-arrival. You can get a 13% discount if you book on the app. If you cancel three hours in advance, 50% of the fee will be deducted. No show, no refund. You need to arrive 15 minutes before the appointment time.

There will be a cute Thai lady to guide you at the entrance. Change your shoes at the entrance. The lady will give you a fragrant cool towel and ice-cold lemongrass sweet water. You can drink it while filling out the form. The content is probably a checklist of some basic diseases. If you are pregnant or have just had surgery recently, you need to inform them. They will pay attention to it during the massage. Then you can go into the room to change clothes and take them off directly. You don’t need to take off your underwear. The girl will give you a set of clothes to change into after taking off the girls’ underwear. The pants are really hard to put on. I struggled for a long time in them. I really found it difficult to put them on.

Before starting, the lady will let you choose the strength of soft, medium or strong. She will also ask if there is anything that needs to be strengthened. Then it starts. It’s indescribable. There are all kinds of screams. It’s really a bit painful. I think one of the bugs of this spa is that the bed doesn't have a hole for you to put your head in and breathe freely. I had trouble breathing halfway through. Of course, you can also tilt your head to the side, but I feel uncomfortable turning your head, so I just kept lying down.

Overall, I think the massage was very delicate. It is said that their spa center has won awards. I originally thought it was a Thai auntie who would do the massage, but it was a very young Thai girl. When she touched me, I felt her hands were super soft. Although I chose the medium force, I still felt it was really painful. However, the massage was very effective. I felt that my muscles were all soft and my shoulders kept making kedakeda sounds. Overall, it is worth the experience. If you don't like the more "rough" method of traditional Thai massage, you can choose the aroma one. That kind of massage is more relaxing, easier to sleep, and fragrant. After the massage, the lady will give you hot sweet ginger tea. Five-star recommendation.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Pimalai SPA, a small hotel in Krabi Island, enjoys a careful massage by a young Thai girl