Pag Chesterton Publish time 2024-9-16 22:41

SANKARA Thai Massages in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, the strength and technique are perfect

A massage parlor near Ao Nang Beach. I went there for four sessions in three days. The massage by the female technician named Karn was so comfortable. Her strength and technique were perfect. Both the hot stones and the herbal balls were very comfortable, but the hot stones scored 80 points and the herbal balls scored 100 points!!! I will have to make a special trip to Krabi for this massage next time. The menu shows that they are all 399 & 499 baht, but now 1 baht more will add half an hour, which is equal to 1.5 hours. The hot stone at Lets relax opposite costs 2300 baht for 90 minutes. The price-performance ratio is unbeatable! ! Everyone, go for it when you come to Krabi~~~By the way, remember to make an appointment and pay 200 baht in cash during peak traffic hours, so as to avoid the technicians being unavailable when you arrive.

I came to Ao Nang, Krabi after eight months. The employee I liked in this shop no longer works here, and the price has also skyrocketed. The price of 90 minutes has almost doubled from about 100 yuan before. I personally feel that the cost performance is not high, so I advise everyone to give up and just find a small shop on the roadside to have a massage. This time I found a massage shop called Charm nearby. The technical level is good. The price for a two-hour massage is about 100r. You can try it. The technicians my friend and I tried were all very good.

Pages: [1]
View full version: SANKARA Thai Massages in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, the strength and technique are perfect