Jane Micah Publish time 2024-9-17 22:28

Seoul Sunset Flyer🌅, the Han River in the sunset and the Seoul Tower in the distance

Finally, I got on the sunset train in Seoul. This trip to Seoul was also complete! The beautiful scenery along the way really made me romantic, the Han River in the sunset, the Seoul Tower in the close distance, and the very beautiful Seoul city street view! I was not disappointed! Sitting on the Han River, the journey was like a train running in the sea, so shocking!
-
The starting and ending points of the Seoul city tour bus are both near Gwanghwamun. If you want to take a double-decker bus with an open-air seat on the second floor. Be sure to book your tickets early and go to the starting point early to occupy a seat. Because you can't choose your seat, you can choose it freely if you arrive first. Tickets can be purchased online in advance, or you can buy them directly at the ticket office at the bus entrance
-
Double-decker buses are divided into Line 1 and Line 4.

Line 1 is the daytime route
The first bus departs at 09:20, every half hour, the last bus is at 16:50, and it stops operating on Mondays
Ticket price: W22,000/adult, W15,000/child

Line 4 is the night view route, which is the one I took
There is only one bus at 19:30 all day, the whole journey takes 1.5 hours, and it stops operating on Mondays! There is a half-hour break in between to get off at Namsan, where you can check in at Seoul Tower. The night view of Seoul at sunset is definitely Lalaland
Ticket price: W20,000/adult, W12,000/child

Pages: [1]
View full version: Seoul Sunset Flyer🌅, the Han River in the sunset and the Seoul Tower in the distance