Helen Cowper Publish time 2024-9-17 22:22

Halekulani Okinawa, a luxury resort in Okinawa, Japan, with staff bending over and smiling

This stay was during the rainy season in Okinawa. I didn't have high hopes, but I think Okinawa in the off-season is also very nice. It rains in showers, and it will be fine after a while. It won't be particularly hot this day, and it feels comfortable. The price is also much cheaper than the peak season, only $400 a night.

✅The hotel facilities are new, and I like the style of this hotel. There are mountains behind the sea. The green density is high. The hotel service staff are all smiling and bending over, and the service attitude is very good. When booking the Ctrip hotel in advance, please note that you need a bed guard, and they will be arranged.

✅The hotel breakfast must be booked in advance. There are buffets, Japanese and Western breakfasts. We chose the self-service buffet. We scanned the code to make an appointment in the morning, and went down at about the time after washing up. There are not few breakfast varieties, and there are many kinds of drinks. I think it's not bad.

✅The hotel beach is closed at 18:00. It is said to be closed because the staff are off work. You can still play on the sand. Children like sand. There are free sand digging tools on the beach.

✅Some people said before that the hotel has few parent-child activities. We found that there are many activities this time. You can ask the hotel what activities are available, such as snorkeling, going out to sea, kayaking, and rowing. The hotel also has a kids club for childcare

✅This time, my husband asked me to take a break while he took care of the children. I booked the hotel's SPA. I chose a 50-minute foot massage, which can be enjoyed in advance or after the experience room for one hour. There are hot springs and saunas. This Japanese lady's massage technique is very comfortable, her voice is gentle, the service is very good, and the whole process is very relaxing. After the massage, you will be arranged to the lounge with tea and ice cream. You can cover yourself with a small blanket and look at the sea. It is very comfortable. SPA must be booked in advance. The price is more than 20,000 yen. I think this is really worth the money and worth experiencing.

✅We had a lunch at the hotel's all-time dining, which is also the restaurant for breakfast buffet. There are not many choices of dishes, but the taste is okay. Coconut cake is recommended~ I didn't try the Japanese and French restaurants in the hotel.

✅There is a Lawson convenience store not far from the hotel. We had two meals of BBQ at Nakama Yakiniku opposite Lawson. The taste was good. We ordered both meals of five-flavor wagyu beef and pork belly. They were all good choices.

❎ Before choosing Heilankoni, I did a guide on Xiaohongshu. There were mixed reviews. They all complained that its white blinds did not block light. It was indeed bright at 5 or 6 o'clock on a sunny day, and the children woke up at 7 o'clock. The curtain problem should be the biggest problem. For those who have light sleep and like to sleep in complete darkness, it is recommended to wear an eye mask.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Halekulani Okinawa, a luxury resort in Okinawa, Japan, with staff bending over and smiling