Jeff Bird Publish time 2024-9-17 22:06

Traveling in Vietnam👣: A three-day, two-night guide to exploring Ho Chi Minh City

Vietnam is really an underestimated tourist country. I was pleasantly surprised this time! Ho Chi Minh City is also called "Saigon" and has the title of Oriental Paris. The whole city has French romance, comfort and leisure! It is recommended to apply for a Vietnamese visa online in advance and pass the customs directly upon landing!

📱Mobile phone card: Buy a vinaphone phone card online, with good signal and high traffic!

🏍️Transportation: Grab is very convenient to take a taxi

💰Currency exchange: There is a BIDV ATM at the airport where you can withdraw cash directly with UnionPay!

🏨Hotel: Silverland May Hotel
The location is very convenient in District 1 (almost all attractions are in District 1). The room is French style, large and comfortable. I love the outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop!
-
👣Play:
✨Pink Church
Be sure to go to the rooftop of the cong coffee shop diagonally opposite the church to take a panoramic view of the church!

✨Central Post Office
A must-visit post office in Ho Chi Minh, a French post office that can be sent to all over the world!

✨Coffee Apartment
The whole building is a coffee shop!

✨landmark81
A landmark in Ho Chi Minh City, you can go to the skybar on the 75th floor for a drink, the night view is beautiful!

✨Ben Thanh Market
There are many small commodities sold inside~ and there are also many snack bars!

✨Book Street
Next to the post office, the whole street is full of bookstores, and there is an open-air market selling Christmas decorations

✨Pham Ngu Lao Street
A bar street, very lively at night!

✨Shopping
Navigation "tin four clothing", here is a street full of shopping, you can go shopping for local brands Libe, Kido...

✨Vietnam hair washing
When you come to Vietnam, you must experience a hair washing, there are a series of processes such as facial cleansing, facial mask, shoulder massage, etc., Zundu is very comfortable!

Food Guide: All of them are eaten by yourself

☑️ French food: la villa french / Le jardin (both are French restaurants, the first one has a good environment but is a bit expensive, the second one is very cost-effective)
☑️little hanoi egg coffee (this is the place for egg coffee! It is super strong and has no fishy smell)
☑️hu tieu thanh dat (shrimp vermicelli commonly eaten by locals!)
☑️bep oc /quan oc nhu (the snail culture that you must experience in Vietnam, both are delicious!)
☑️banh canh cua (super niche crab soup rice noodles! It is really delicious! I want to eat more after eating it)
☑️banh mi huynh hoa (the most famous baguette)
☑️quan an bac hien (highly recommended for late night snacks! It is packed with locals every day~ Zundu is delicious! I ate it two nights in a row!)
☑️five boy number one (I want this fruit smoothie! It has a strong durian flavor and is cheap!)

Pages: [1]
View full version: Traveling in Vietnam👣: A three-day, two-night guide to exploring Ho Chi Minh City