Lou Blake Publish time 2024-9-17 22:11

Boracay S1 Beach, this kind of sunset by the sea, I am willing to watch it ten thousand times

I have seen beautiful sunsets, but I didn't expect that there would be a big surprise on S1 Beach during this trip to Boracay, Philippines! The sunset here is in front of a sailboat, which is really not available in other places! The weather was so good during the May Day holiday in Boracay this year, and I saw beautiful sunsets on all four nights. Of course, the most beautiful one was the sunset glow on the night of May 1.

Sunset sailing is a must-try item in Boracay. You can bargain with the black guy on the beach. It is basically around 500-700₱. If you report the sunset sailing and island hopping together, you can bargain again. We bargained down to 1400₱ per person, which feels like it should be lower.

Sitting on the sailboat, the golden sunlight sprinkled on the sea, sparkling, like countless golden fragments jumping. The sky was also dyed with gradient colors, gradually transitioning from dark blue to orange-red, and then to warm gold, forming a beautiful sky painting. Every color is full of vitality and vitality, as if nature is presenting us with a visual feast!

Sunset sailing location: near S1, it takes about 10 minutes to walk north from S2 to the meeting point.

Tour Tips:

✅Multiple people can sit on a sailboat, it is still very stable, and they will wear life jackets, so there is no danger.
✅It is recommended to bring a mobile phone case/rope around your neck for mobile phone photography, so as not to drop the phone into the sea because you can't hold it firmly for taking pictures.
✅There are really a lot of people queuing on the scene during holidays, so you can only wait patiently for arrangements. If you don't see the salted egg yolk sunset, the sunset at the seaside is often a bigger easter egg!
✅It takes about 30 minutes at a time, and it's just right to go to DMALL for dinner after playing.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Boracay S1 Beach, this kind of sunset by the sea, I am willing to watch it ten thousand times