Elaine Alsop Publish time 2024-5-23 15:41

진도 쏠비치 호텔 Jindo Sol Beach Hotel,European decoration style,The swimming pool is super beautiful

Hotel name: 진도 쏠비치
Address: 전남 진도군 의신면 송군길 30-40

I have been bookmarking this hotel on Instagram for a long time.
This time I went to Mokpo and it wasn’t too far from the hotel 진도, so I stopped by to check in!
The scenery here is really beautiful and huge! !
The building where you check in is a separate building and there are four accommodation buildings.
There are also facilities such as supermarkets, restaurants, game arcades, etc. which are suitable for families to come and eat and have fun.

The entire decoration style of the hotel is very European, especially the night view is very beautiful!
Especially the seaside swimming pool is the most popular photo spot.
You can really take hundreds of pictures!
The night view is so stunning!

Going to the swimming pool in summer is really fun and you can have a lot of fun in the water.
It was a bit cold at night in winter, so we didn’t go into the water.
The entrance fee for the swimming pool alone is 30,000 won 10:00-22:00
There is also a 사우나 sauna where you can steam (1w4) 07:00-23:00

Not only is the night view beautiful here, the weather during the day is great for taking photos as well!
On the second day we went, the sky was incredibly blue and the large clouds were so beautiful!
The new 15pm came in handy
But it’s very windy at the beach, so be sure to wear a thick coat

The room we booked is a sea view suite, which can accommodate up to four people and can also cook.
The off-season price is very good, about 170,000 won.
During the peak season during holidays, the price is 300,000 won.

The hotel is located in the far corner and there are no restaurants nearby.
It’s just perfect for spending a whole day in the hotel.
You can bring food on your special day to go on vacation with your friends and family
This issue will also give you a video version to explain at a glance

Follow me, an old sister who has settled in South Korea for 17 years
Experienced experts will help you discover various niche and super beautiful spots in Korea.

Pages: [1]
View full version: 진도 쏠비치 호텔 Jindo Sol Beach Hotel,European decoration style,The swimming pool is super beautiful