Dora Hope Publish time 2024-5-23 20:18

Inspection of Seoul massage brothel “CITY”, where you can have sex and enjoy professional Korean massage

According to a friend’s recommendation, at the massage brothel “City” in Seoul, you can have sex and enjoy professional Korean-style massage. So I inspected it the night before yesterday. It takes 3 minutes to walk from Yeoksam Station to "City". Choose a set meal after entering the store. After my mom recommended it, I chose the 90-minute package, 30 minutes of sex, 60 minutes of professional massage and masturbation, 190,000 W. Mommy asked me what type of girl I like, and she said I want a slim girl with a good figure. Mommy recommended a girl and showed me her photo. It feels good, select it.

Go take a shower first and put on your bathrobe. Soon, the waiter took me to a private room. There was a young lady standing in the private room, which made my eyes light up. The young lady has beautiful features, fair skin, and is under 160cm tall. She is very cute. The lady is also very gentle and low-key. Many Korean girls are very strong, but this girl is the complete opposite. Soon, I fell in love with her.

The young lady took off her clothes, revealing her black thong and white butt; turning around, a pair of medium-sized natural breasts were displayed in front of my eyes. I resisted the desire to attack and enjoyed the young lady's attack first. The lady gave me a soft kiss, then licked her breasts, played the flute, and did the 69 position. I don’t know when the young lady put the condom on my little brother. When I reacted, the young lady was already on top of him. I just felt the feeling was extraordinary, the lady’s lower body tightly wrapped around my little brother. In this case, you can experience the pleasure of intercourse without any thrusting movements. I really won the lottery when I met such a young lady. After changing to the normal position, make love with kissing.

Afterwards, the two were still lying in bed using mobile phone translation software to communicate. The lady is so gentle and lovely, no wonder Mommy was so confident when recommending her. Thanks mommy. Say goodbye to the lady. I was taken to another darker massage room. An older masseuse appeared and started massaging. As expected of a professional masseur, her techniques are just different. Very refreshing.

After a while, the masseuse closed the curtain, pulled down my shorts, and started stimulating my penis and balls. What puzzles me is that less than an hour after the first shot, the little brother once again stood up with his chest and head raised, looking brave and heroic. The masseuse smeared baby oil all over his penis and started jerking off. Obscene sounds echoed in the dim room. The masseuse licked her breasts while masturbating. Fired again. Two shots fired within such a short interval was completely unexpected.

Tips for a satisfying experience at Massage Brothel City: Go while mommy is at work》

The mommy here is very helpful. She will recommend a girl that satisfies you based on the type of girl you like. She will also recommend a package that suits you based on your requirements. Totally worthy of your trust. Mommy works from Monday to Saturday between 18:00 and 3:00, and is off on Sundays.

"Don't choose the viewing package, but choose the one-on-one package"

Like other massage brothels in the Gangnam area, there are also club viewing packages. However, the store's focus is on one-to-one packages. If you like the club viewing package, we recommend going to other stores.

Massage Brothel City Locations
Address: 736−20 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Korean address: 서울시 강남구 역삼동 736-20 시티안마
Transportation: Take Subway Line 2 and get off at Yeoksam Station. Exit from Exit 3 and walk for 3 minutes.

Features of Massage Brothel City
Professional massages provided by professional masseuses;
If you want to have sex quickly, there is a 30-minute package for 140,000W per session;
30 minutes of sex + 60 minutes of professional massage + masturbation, 2 shots, 190,000 watts, extremely cost-effective;
Mommy provides enthusiastic and professional services; the girls are of high standard and good service
Pages: [1]
View full version: Inspection of Seoul massage brothel “CITY”, where you can have sex and enjoy professional Korean massage