Sara Sonmerfield Publish time 2024-5-23 20:14

Erotic massage JINJU SPA in Seoul Passionate and lustful service 2024.05

I went to a massage brothel in Seoul for several days. Although I enjoyed the passionate and lustful services, I was too tired to experience it every day. I wanted to go to an erotic massage parlor where I can experience it easily. After reading Jiaojiao’s story, I chose JINJU SPA, which provides both regular massage and erotic massage services.

I took Metro Line 9 and got off at Sinnonhyeon Station. I walked out of Exit 3 for about 5 minutes and arrived at JINJU SPA around 12:00 noon.

At the front desk, I chose the basic package, 75 minutes (60 minutes massage + 15 minutes masturbation), one session, 130,000 w. Pay the fee and enter the store. First go take a shower. Unlike other massage parlors, in addition to showers, there are also baths and small saunas. After taking a shower, I put on my yukata and waited in the lounge. There were no other guests in the lounge. 10 minutes later, the waiter took me to the massage room. On the way, I discovered that the store is very large, with more than 20 massage rooms.

The lighting in the massage room is dim and there is only one massage bed. Soon, an aunt aged between 35-40 years old appeared and started massaging. Auntie's massage skills are very good and very relaxing. After 40 minutes, the aunt brought many towels from outside and pressed them on my back. I felt that my back was gradually warming up and it was very comfortable. The aunt made a phone call and retreated to the room.

Here comes a young lady. The lady's attitude is very gentle. Although she is not a beauty, she looks dignified. The lady is 25 years old, has a slim figure, a B cup, and has not had any plastic surgery, just like a girl next door. After hugging each other, the lady took off her shirt and started the service without taking off her pants. The lady started licking her breasts and masturbating. Although she didn't play the flute, she felt like an ordinary student, which was enough to make me extremely excited.

I also made waves and touched the lady's ass and thighs through her pants. The young lady masturbated faster and faster, and the little brother was overwhelmed and soon ejaculated. Hug the lady and say goodbye. Very satisfying. It's very comfortable to soak in the bath for a while. Change clothes and return to the store.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Erotic massage JINJU SPA in Seoul Passionate and lustful service 2024.05